A Brilliant Forum so let's keep it that way

Micheal I don’t dae social media mate liked this site cause yep fannies me probably wan but good site some good poster but wan rotten apple
Bigian,a wiz bored a couple of years ago,ah wiz phuqed after an embolism in ma femoral artery and had two heart attacks, hid tae stop workin,so a surfed a few Celtic sites,quite liked the banter on the Celtic blog, some of JF's stuff was quite good too, but it turned tae shite wi nae moderation, ah got banned, along wi a few good tim's, then we found this forum, which in my humble opinion, is very good, like everything else, it's not perfect, but who the phuq want's that,ye have tae take the good wi' the bad,eeeeee course,if ye see somethin' that ye think needs called out, fine, but for most of the time, it's a great forum,and we look after it, and each other, HH ☘ 🍺

👍👍👍 micheal it’s yer winning captains who say I’m getting barred for inappropriate behaviour 😂😂 as I said wee docco has takin lot mare shite aff me than 😂😂😂😂😂 couldnae give a fuck mick much like our pal Sean tbl tbl who stopped posting on this site cause a wan dirty bastard
The thing is Bigian, we aw know who ye mean,cos ah'm an auld bastaart,and lifes too short, ah jist hit the ignore button! 🍺

Sum you up 🤡🤡🤡
img_0355.jpg

You can be offended if you want personally don’t give a fuck but you obviously do 🤡
Nah lad, for me to be offended by somebody I'd need to have some level of respect for their intellectual capacity. Some wingnut howlin at the moon; not so much.

I would imagine the "person" at the centre of all this will be delighted that there's division, folk at each others throats and drama because that's what seems to happen when they appear.....
Guess you have to be a cat person not to emulate Pavlov's dog.

If Pavlov had cats his experiments would have been harder, 3 cats sitting looking at him saying "fuck yersel we're no dain it"
Hoopy what if they were in a cage and Pavlov was saying then fucking eat other then or dae as yer told. Wid they dae it, thats whit happened to the huns yer dying, aye right, no ye ur, aye right, wit sinkus we sink you, boom.

Heres a thought the huns are waking up tommorow and Aberdeen are still in the Scottish, imagine if Slippy leaves, derek McInness you were saying Stevie yous are whit, than the Dons, mind yer coffee machine on the way out, weres ma slippers, still under ma table.

Members online

Latest posts

Back