A Brilliant Forum so let's keep it that way

WCB, if you shut it down, the trolls win, if you need help with running the site, you need only ask, I'm sure there are members who would be willing to help you out
Running a forum based website isn't easy, you attract all kinds of people,
Some members are insightful, others just bump their gums, for the most part it's informative, and there's always an opportunity for a right good laugh
It's a big melting pot of personalities, has some good banter ,and members willing to step up and defend our club, when the lurking zombies, are at the 'wind up'
They really are clueless, when it comes to irony
Anyway, hope you keep it going, be a shame to let the idiots win mate, it's not your fault, they can't handle their drink
HH

I have removed a member for their own good, not that they appeared to do much wrong. However I was sick of being bombarded with messages and the forum is in danger of imploding. There is nothing more to say other than the red card button will be used and if necessary the forum closed, I worked all day yesterday fighting Celtic's corner then last night and this morning have over 50 messages about the crap that was happening on here. Better things to do with my time than that. Sorry if anyone disagrees.
Your site, your rules
You are 'on the door'
People don't want to play by your rules, tough, they can go annoy people elsewhere
HH

WCB, if you shut it down, the trolls win, if you need help with running the site, you need only ask, I'm sure there are members who would be willing to help you out
Running a forum based website isn't easy, you attract all kinds of people,
Some members are insightful, others just bump their gums, for the most part it's informative, and there's always an opportunity for a right good laugh
It's a big melting pot of personalities, has some good banter ,and members willing to step up and defend our club, when the lurking zombies, are at the 'wind up'
They really are clueless, when it comes to irony
Anyway, hope you keep it going, be a shame to let the idiots win mate, it's not your fault, they can't handle their drink
HH
Well said D, HH ☘ 🍺

Back