A POLL. SHOULD WE ACCEPT TICKETS? VOTE PLEASE. ITS IMPORTANT.

Should we go to Ibrox on the 29th?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 69.1%

• Total voters
What about our players? Don't you think they deserve some support? Even if it is just from one corner of the ground? Aberdeen have had to put up with it for years.
I think having no fans there would galvanize our players just as it did in 92/93 The difference this time, apart from being a completely different club, is their thuggish support. This year especially they have upped their aggression 10 fold. I haven't witnessed their outright rage like this since the days of wannabe Bridgeton loyalists of Thomas Longstaff n Mark Campbell round '97 n they were just a handfull of wee fannies but we still had fans murdered n scarred for life. Sevco are nothing n don't deserve our attention, they just ain't worth risking life n limb.

Plus, I want Celtic Park free of these inbred nutjobs

Stay safe everyone on the 29th especially ?

I voted NO because I don't want to see our fans penned in like animals when the real animals go unenclosed. By not taking up the allocation of tickets we can highlight how the behaviour of sevconuts is ruining the game here. Something has to change.

I voted yes, because I'm sure many of the young team will want to be there sticking it to the Huns. Greatest place in the world to be at 2pm that day if we're roundly horsing them. Schadenfreude overload.

As for safety - the gorilla in the room is Polis Scotland. They have NEVER been more aware of the powderkeg potential, of the Huns predilection to violence. If anything goes awry it's on them, and they should be hung out to dry for being unable to carry out their duties effectively with ample time to effect a competent strategy.

damned if we do,damned if we don't,take the ticket's, "we're goading them" and we brought it on ourselves, don't take the ticket's we're coward's, ffs! quandary or what!!,the club proving buses is a good idea though, phuq it! yes and my prayers for all our bhoys and ghirls to come home safe Hail Hail

I voted no because I want them to keep cutting allocation for everybody then when the house of cards starts falling and there own fans stop going they will implode their stadium will be empty for away support and home and there will be no way back “again”— What’s the saying “cut your nose off to spite your face” and I think if they did cage us in I will antagonise them more so in to throwing stuff at our support.

If Celtic win on 29th December I fear the worst for all Celtic fans throughout the country. I think the players will experience a very abusive atmosphere however they are somewhat protected. Nevertheless in this current time it is in excusable to pen our fans in under nets.

Dead right, Wima68, it's a scary prospect and not only is it inexcusable to pen our fans in, it's downright dangerous, offensive and leaves our supporters open to abuse.

It's a resounding naw from me.

Being netted in like animals on the say so of Dave King. Fuck that! Relying on coppers, who's bosses have already made excuses for that mob's behaviour by blaming us for THEIR actions, to keep our fans safe. Fuck that! Our fans being 'kettled' there and back through a horde of frothing Sevvies by those same coppers. Fuck that!

It's alright saying we should take the tickets and not let the thugs win but the reality is this season is probably the Newco's last throw of the dice, their board knows it and their fans know it, and when Celtic inevitably beat them in their own backyard we will see the mother of all meltdowns and it ain't going to be pretty. Imagine what that's going to be like keeping in mind there will be 800 Celtic fans in the middle of 50,000 of them.

It's a resounding naw from me.

Being netted in like animals on the say so of Dave King. Fuck that! Relying on coppers, who's bosses have already made excuses for that mob's behaviour by blaming us for THEIR actions, to keep our fans safe. Fuck that! Our fans being 'kettled' there and back through a horde of frothing Sevvies by those same coppers. Fuck that!

It's alright saying we should take the tickets and not let the thugs win but the reality is this season is probably the Newco's last throw of the dice, their board knows it and their fans know it, and when Celtic inevitably beat them in their own backyard we will see the mother of all meltdowns and it ain't going to be pretty. Imagine what that's going to be like keeping in mind there will be 800 Celtic fans in the middle of 50,000 of them.

Well said, Andy. We aren't looking for any new martyrs.

I voted YES but that's in the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to go even if I could get a ticket but also knowing if I was fit to go and had a ticket I WOULD definitely go

Indeed, but winning is paramount too.

True but everyone should go home from a football match.

I wouldn't accept less tickets than what we had last season as it legitimizes Dave Kings wee stunt to get the orcs in line.

If Celtic don't accept the tickets our bhoys will be motivated to get a result with a full house of them.

Mind you the excuses are in line about overcelebrating should we pump them in their own midden ?

Back