A REALLY interesting transfer window coming up

Nah, I never allow sevco to pollut my thoughts if I can avoid it. So, no they don't even come into the conversation.
Seems some of you good folk think perhaps I should just take the treble as a given. Fair enough I suppose; easy to understand that thinking.
For the avoidance of doubt, of course I believe it would take a shock of seismic proportion to deny us another treble.
All I'm saying is.....we haven't done it yet.
No Frank , absolutely not , I'm 100% with you on this.

Have we the better team?
By a country mile.
Will the bookies or anyone give them a snowflakes chance in Hell?
Absolutely not a chance.

Can't be forgotten though......oh so many things and times that I won't bore you all with another tome.

This ICT side are in the final of the Scottish Cup as a non Premier league side, what an achievement that is, its THE crowning glory promotion aside, all SPL clubs bar us couldn't do that.

For the vast majority if not the complete majority of this ICT side this is the biggest 90 minutes in their career, the culmination of all those dreary days and set backs mental and physical etc and they will be up for it against a side they have history of defying in cup games before they have nothing to lose.

I've no doubt Ange will have the bhoys in the same mindset of "biggest game of your career" and it likely is, take Joe Hart and all he's achieved but I'm certain-ish he didn't win a treble at man city despite his 4 golden gloves in 5 seasons, only Calmac as a regular starter can claim to have done this, sure Bain, Ralston, Turnbull , Welsh can claim this but ( not detracting in any way from their achievements, never!) only Taylor and Forrest in my mind can say that they were regulars for a full treble winning season Taylor more recent addition to that list i think, I rely too much on God's wisdom , sheet! I meant Google sorry 20 our fathers 10 hail Mary's incoming.

Over 90 mins and more we cannot count any chickens, ICT, MIBs, VAR, SMSM, the vast majority of our country and our neighbours Vs Celtic as per.

I take nothing for granted as I too lived through the aforementioned dark days of the 90s.
I'll settle for a corner that hits the defenders arse and goes in as an o.g if that's what it takes, because unlike ICT we have everything to lose ,that's how marvellous we ate domestically right now.

I hope I'm wrong but expect this to be our toughest visit to Hampden since we beat the tributeers 1-0 with big Christopher Julien scoring the winner that day ,I'd much prefer a 4 goal 1st half blitz and cruise to the lifting the cup introduction of maybe Vata, Lawal, Summers, best case scenario , I'll get well and truly pished if it's like that, win and I'm totally pished as well.

Ange is too long in the tooth to underestimate any opponent especially one a division below and have over-performed to be there.

We're used to winning its fantastic and its marvellous I'm loving every moment but I won't believe we need only turn up , Motherwell showed us why we cannot do that at CP no less.

This is a championship side who have already beaten SPL opponents twice ( expected to lose both times) 3-0 away to Livingston, heck I'd be impressed with that as a Celtic scoreline, 2-1 home to Kilmarnock and of course experience of winning at Hampden this season 3-0 v Falkirk ( invaluable experience) .

No way do i underestimate a side with that determination and may yet see them in the top flight next season ( if they can navigate the ridiculous play off system we have which is rigged to high heaven in the 2nd from last SPL sides favour).

Like the rest of us I ' expect' a Celtic victory 4-1 , I'm a glass half full guy πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Reality is different of course and with that in mind because of the experience life's thrown at me as a Celtic supporter, that means for the above paragraph just change the word 'expect ' to " hope, pray for, wish for, 🀞, and anything else that fits.

Since the darkness of the early 90s and right through to the light at the tunnels end and before I was a sparkle in my folks eye, trebles have always been incredibly tough to achieve in any division in any country in the world, solar system , galaxy , universe and multiverse ( joking about the solar system).

We...I, have been treated to (for want of a far better word) incredible Celtic success, seasons 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, and of course culminating in the unforgettable 2019/20 that delivered the unique quadreble to a unique club with unique supporters.

I've often wondered what it must've been like watching us reach all those European ΒΌ finals annually and expected to win the trophy outright such was our quality πŸ†.

I guess it must be like the new generation of the greatest club's supporters in the world and perhaps how they view the possibility of us not expected to win anything ,

How paradoxical is that?

Trebles are uncommon its the reason that until 2016/17 we had only won 2 in 127 years.

And when you put it like that , 2 in 127 years considering all our great great managers and players you get an insight into just how difficult it is to achieve this.

One last thing, to cut a long story ....not so long, I believe that achieving this treble will put us a treble ahead of that mob, not that I care less for them, apart from when it involves rubbing some salt into a gaping wound with a wire brush.

Quote " All I'm saying is.....we haven't done it yet"

A quote I wholeheartedly agree with , these teams aren't there to make up the numbers they want to win it as much as or more even than we do.

They've punched way above their weight just getting here kod 2 top flight sides on the way only the deluded could think that over 90 minutes at a Hampden Park likely covered in patches of dry, puddle, and holes would write them off.

In my own Celtic life I've witnessed that often enough in Europe and domestically and I won't do it again.

When we win it though I will have a right good evening of pleasure , an EIGHTH treble ?

I mean what? 8?
8 trebles? Can barely believe it , 4 trebles in as many years when we'd only won 3 up til then MON adding to Big Jocks 2.

And according to ........some guy I correspond with Gou Glen.
That'll put us 1 treble in front of both Glasgow Rangers and theRangers combined ( not that theRangers have offfered much ).
2 trophies in 14 years come dawn of the dead day July 31.

14 years of nothing but a covid trophy to go with the outbreaks ......oh wait they never had any?
Well I nev......always dont trust any of them ( it was lies , no need for empty stadiums that were full days beforehand, Anfield, ibrox) just Matt Hancock playing Cesear ( without the intelligence)

I'm still very confident we'll do it, and as a secondary GIRFUY to them ( both of them as they're different from day to day depending on the situation) I and we have a summer and a half to look forward to watching them scraping around the conference for a bargain

I FOOKN LOVE IT ❀️

HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE 🎡

Edit : that's my second of the day tome/rant so I'm turning my phone aff noo ......for a couple of minutes let it cool doon πŸ˜…

Last edited:
Was listening to what my wee pal Gou Glen was saying about the ridiculous numbers being thrown around about who has the most supporters Arsenal or Chelsea.

Gou Glen ( computer geek) said that Arsenal have a current estimated worldwide fan base of 113 million ( don't laugh not finished) incredibly Chelsea have even more 135 million estimated supporters.

Noo my maffimattics isnae wonderful but I'm certain Gou Glen told me the 2021 population of tbe UK is just over 67 million.

To have that many fans arsenal would require the whole of tbe UK to be arsenal fans ( twice over) πŸ€”

Let's say in England they have 20 million ( a very high and wrong guestimate) rarely fill their " same size as CP " stadium until this season.
It's also as a slightly smaller capacity than originally and that puts CP back above them.

Not that it's got anything to do with anything, also nothimg to do with anything, Queens Park losing their last 4 league games from a position of strength.
Wtf is that about ?
Might as well add on rangers to the name bottles crashing everywhere simultaneously.

Listen Queens Park!
The ultimate bottlers label has already been taken , by Burton Albion and therangers but........

No-one owns it like arsenal do.

Last edited:
Was listening to what my wee pal Gou Glen was saying about the ridiculous numbers being thrown around about who has the most supporters Arsenal or Chelsea.

Gou Glen ( computer geek) said that Arsenal have a current estimated worldwide fan base of 113 million ( don't laugh not finished) incredibly Chelsea have even more 135 million estimated supporters.

Noo my maffimattics isnae wonderful but I'm certain Gou Glen told me the 2021 population of tbe UK is just over 67 million.

To have that many fans arsenal would require the whole of tbe UK to be arsenal fans ( twice over) πŸ€”

Let's say in England they have 20 million ( a very high and wrong guestimate) rarely fill their " same size as CP " stadium until this season.
It's also as a slightly smaller capacity than originally and that puts CP back above them.

Not that it's got anything to do with anything, also nothimg to do with anything, Queens Park losing their last 4 league games from a position of strength.
Wtf is that about ?
Might as well add on rangers to the name bottles crashing everywhere simultaneously.

Listen Queens Park!
The ultimate bottlers label has already been taken , by Burton Albion and therangers but........

No-one owns it like arsenal do.
😑🀬😑🀬😑.

Gooners ya bass...

😑🀬😑🀬😑.

Gooners ya bass...
You know 50, everytime I go to North Wales or Engerlund I am always asked
"what's your English team mate?"
I dont have one so I say ,
Celtic mate!

"Yeah but Celtic aren't Engerlish"
So? Neither are Swansea, Cardiff, Newport, Wrexham just promoted to league 2 and still have Merthyr Tydfil to make it 5 Welsh clubs in there, so you tell me what would be better for the game here , a strong financially well run club(s) bar 1, like Celtic ( who have managed to stay above most championship sides financially that have been getting the good money for 15th in championship or Celtic, Rangers*, Hibs, Hearts and the Dundee clubs ?

These are clubs with 20,000+ capacities.
All of those clubs stated before they'd be prepared to start in league 2.

With the conference now considered to be really league 3 I'd be willing to wager that if you open the gates then all Scottish clubs will be prepared to start life in England from the conference.

" maybe so but is that fair on the other clubs already in that division or those underneath it?"

What be fair,?
Scottish football might be looked down upon from England but we are better than credit we get , all our clubs , its unfair on those who must qualify for Europe to begin that extremely tough ask as soon as our season is finished or just about to begin.

You need only look at the progress English clubs have failed to make when faced with qualification routes.
You'd think 7th in EPL would be good enough to dispose if the .....say Croatian 3rd place side in Europa league but its not the case because of the different timings seasons begin in our ever expanding continent ( which is political more than anything to do with sport but that's another story).

Scottish clubs, Scottish MNT, have improved dramatically in recent years helped by not playing a Scottish cup final followed 3 weeks later with one of many do or die 2legged tie play off when players ate just returning from holiday and 3 weeks is an eternity in this game, you aren't getting to see Scottish clubs at their fluent best.because come the qualifiers our clubs are burnt out.
Here's a thought, swap places with us for 2 seasons , still keep majority of the cash and see how well 2nd, 3rd 4th etc get on trying to get to tbe group stages, many reckon it's tougher than taking part though I'm not one.

Etc, etc, etc, Politics mate that's what holds us back.
England wants a united kingdom?

Then make it so ( and boldly go where no .....oops tangent) , seriously though sport , all sport brings folk together.

Take baby steps introduce the United Kingdom fkwit cup for starters.
I'd wager again ( be skint by end of this post) that a UK ko cup , no bs top 4s through to the quarters before its started, a true cup I believe would bring sky in an absolute fortune from the get go.
It would likely be the most telly watched cup tournament in Europe certainly after the champions league.

Folk would be genuinely interested to see for themselves what Scottish, Irish and Welsh clubs can do mid season not before or after it.

Need only look at part timers Connahs Quay ( the place I go to in North Wales unfortunately lol) industrial sprawl but is surrounded by ancient fields from Roman times and has Wepper Woods nearby one of the oldest forests in Europe ( again ...I think) but very old forest/,woods.

Well Connahs Quay won the Scottish challenge Cup a few seasons ago , becoming just like Cardiff did , the first non national club to win a cup on foreign soil Cardiff the fa cup, a tourney Queens Park have appeared in the final of twice.
So there's a huge difference between these, our clubs when we are into our season.

As a youngster I mind cheering arsenal on for winning against the odds 2-0 I think at Anfield they had to win , final game of season Michael Thomas I think was the man who scored and won arsenal the league.

Apart from that I really enjoyed Ranieri and his Leicester side win the title.
I don't mind admitting i was 'almost' brought to tears by the rendition of Nessun Dorma by Andrea Bocelli in front of a packed out King Power stadium.

Almost I say cos I'm a man and had a bit of something in my eye at the time ( water or sumfin) and cos of the Mon and BR connections I like to see them do well .

Mon took them to promotion then 3 league cup finals winning 2πŸ† πŸ†97 and 00 season and runners up in 99.
3 finals in 4 seasons.

Again against all the odds they produced and BR took them into the hallowed champions league where they reached the quarters I think.
He also almost won the EPL and delivered the clubs first FA Cup

So in other words to kerp a long story short(er)

"aye man"

Would've been great to see the arsenal do it again and I honestly thought they had seen off that wobble but no , two wobbles and yer oot.

Aye,mm-hmm, defo,

Did ye know that even when arsenal where 9pts clear and something like 12 to play not once did the bookies ever have them as favourites to win it.

The bookies aren't always right though , reminds me of the time when I just had to stop typing but thats another story , want to read it ?
i could make it short luke the docs 12 parter?πŸ˜›

Naw?

🀬 off en ! Ye dain reading this shoite fur en ? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
If i am honestly answering this question, there is quite a lot to do IMO
Sure its a nailed on certainty we'll do the treble and i'm loathe to criticise a team which is on the cusp of a historic achievement.....but......
If we only really have to beat one team in the league which is them, how did we do against them over the season... results yes, but performances did not really reflect the distance i think should be between the teams. The last few games we have been playing 8/9 men if i'm honest and delight with the result has been tempered by a kind of disappointment in not emphasising the gulf in class/pumping a very ordinary huns

I'll take this season any season.... but i'm far from getting carried away with where we are.
Our best performances for me were in CL this year, but this may run parallel with facing teams that actually try to win. I think we've finished the season like a well oiled machine, we know how to win, but the swash-buckling footbal has been less evident for me. Again, maybe i'm being unfair, when teams are set up for anti-football, you can't really play the beautiful game.

Outwith Europe, our defence has been absolutely solid. CCV/CS compliment each other well. I expect us to have some profitable player trading in the summer, its what we do.
IMO if we do that type of business, Ange will take a 5-6 million profit on Starfelt in summer and as we have a left footed replacement to step in whose been here a year.

GK is still a bt of a mystery to me, Siegrest was bought for being outstanding, big Joe i'm loathe to criticise, but his best years are goneand he doesn't really make a telling contribution in games these days.

Full backs, couldn't be happier, we've a couple of crackers and they'll be with us for a while. Cover is pretty decent too.

From midfield/wingers/strikers, we're pretty loaded. To shift any of them from the team, you'd have to spend some serious money.

My only concern is we won't pay the required money for the type of player thats needed to better what we have. With Lawwell back..........

I'm hoping we get rid of a lot of the players that don't make the matchday squads and Ajeti/Barkas, then add 3 first teamers

That'd do me

Have we the better team?
By a country mile.
Absolutely not a chance.

Can't be forgotten though......oh so many things and times that I won't bore you all with another tome.

This ICT side are in the final of the Scottish Cup as a non Premier league side, what an achievement that is, its THE crowning glory promotion aside, all SPL clubs bar us couldn't do that.

For the vast majority if not the complete majority of this ICT side this is the biggest 90 minutes in their career, the culmination of all those dreary days and set backs mental and physical etc and they will be up for it against a side they have history of defying in cup games before they have nothing to lose.

I've no doubt Ange will have the bhoys in the same mindset of "biggest game of your career" and it likely is, take Joe Hart and all he's achieved but I'm certain-ish he didn't win a treble at man city despite his 4 golden gloves in 5 seasons, only Calmac as a regular starter can claim to have done this, sure Bain, Ralston, Turnbull , Welsh can claim this but ( not detracting in any way from their achievements, never!) only Taylor and Forrest in my mind can say that they were regulars for a full treble winning season Taylor more recent addition to that list i think, I rely too much on God's wisdom , sheet! I meant Google sorry 20 our fathers 10 hail Mary's incoming.

Over 90 mins and more we cannot count any chickens, ICT, MIBs, VAR, SMSM, the vast majority of our country and our neighbours Vs Celtic as per.

I take nothing for granted as I too lived through the aforementioned dark days of the 90s.
I'll settle for a corner that hits the defenders arse and goes in as an o.g if that's what it takes, because unlike ICT we have everything to lose ,that's how marvellous we ate domestically right now.

I hope I'm wrong but expect this to be our toughest visit to Hampden since we beat the tributeers 1-0 with big Christopher Julien scoring the winner that day ,I'd much prefer a 4 goal 1st half blitz and cruise to the lifting the cup introduction of maybe Vata, Lawal, Summers, best case scenario , I'll get well and truly pished if it's like that, win and I'm totally pished as well.

Ange is too long in the tooth to underestimate any opponent especially one a division below and have over-performed to be there.

We're used to winning its fantastic and its marvellous I'm loving every moment but I won't believe we need only turn up , Motherwell showed us why we cannot do that at CP no less.

This is a championship side who have already beaten SPL opponents twice ( expected to lose both times) 3-0 away to Livingston, heck I'd be impressed with that as a Celtic scoreline, 2-1 home to Kilmarnock and of course experience of winning at Hampden this season 3-0 v Falkirk ( invaluable experience) .

No way do i underestimate a side with that determination and may yet see them in the top flight next season ( if they can navigate the ridiculous play off system we have which is rigged to high heaven in the 2nd from last SPL sides favour).

Like the rest of us I ' expect' a Celtic victory 4-1 , I'm a glass half full guy πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Reality is different of course and with that in mind because of the experience life's thrown at me as a Celtic supporter, that means for the above paragraph just change the word 'expect ' to " hope, pray for, wish for, 🀞, and anything else that fits.

Since the darkness of the early 90s and right through to the light at the tunnels end and before I was a sparkle in my folks eye, trebles have always been incredibly tough to achieve in any division in any country in the world, solar system , galaxy , universe and multiverse ( joking about the solar system).

We...I, have been treated to (for want of a far better word) incredible Celtic success, seasons 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, and of course culminating in the unforgettable 2019/20 that delivered the unique quadreble to a unique club with unique supporters.

I've often wondered what it must've been like watching us reach all those European ΒΌ finals annually and expected to win the trophy outright such was our quality πŸ†.

I guess it must be like the new generation of the greatest club's supporters in the world and perhaps how they view the possibility of us not expected to win anything ,

How paradoxical is that?

Trebles are uncommon its the reason that until 2016/17 we had only won 2 in 127 years.

And when you put it like that , 2 in 127 years considering all our great great managers and players you get an insight into just how difficult it is to achieve this.

One last thing, to cut a long story ....not so long, I believe that achieving this treble will put us a treble ahead of that mob, not that I care less for them, apart from when it involves rubbing some salt into a gaping wound with a wire brush.

A quote I wholeheartedly agree with , these teams aren't there to make up the numbers they want to win it as much as or more even than we do.

They've punched way above their weight just getting here kod 2 top flight sides on the way only the deluded could think that over 90 minutes at a Hampden Park likely covered in patches of dry, puddle, and holes would write them off.

In my own Celtic life I've witnessed that often enough in Europe and domestically and I won't do it again.

When we win it though I will have a right good evening of pleasure , an EIGHTH treble ?

I mean what? 8?
8 trebles? Can barely believe it , 4 trebles in as many years when we'd only won 3 up til then MON adding to Big Jocks 2.

That'll put us 1 treble in front of both Glasgow Rangers and theRangers combined ( not that theRangers have offfered much ).

14 years of nothing but a covid trophy to go with the outbreaks ......oh wait they never had any?
Well I nev......always dont trust any of them ( it was lies , no need for empty stadiums that were full days beforehand, Anfield, ibrox) just Matt Hancock playing Cesear ( without the intelligence)

I'm still very confident we'll do it, and as a secondary GIRFUY to them ( both of them as they're different from day to day depending on the situation) I and we have a summer and a half to look forward to watching them scraping around the conference for a bargain

I FOOKN LOVE IT ❀️

Edit : that's my second of the day tome/rant so I'm turning my phone aff noo ......for a couple of minutes let it cool doon πŸ˜…
We are entitled to nothing.
No cup
No leauge
No sympathy in loss
And a short felt moment in the rays of victory.

The lads have produced the goods again and again.

Keep at it
Personally i think they smell blood.

Have we the better team?
By a country mile.
Absolutely not a chance.

How paradoxical is that?

I mean what? 8?

I FOOKN LOVE IT ❀️

Enjoyed every bit of that...brilliant bud 😁 HH!!!

A reminder of the loan players returning to Celtic this summer. Are any worth keeping?

Vasilis Barkas - GK
Tobi Oluwayemi - GK
Ewan Otoo - CB
Liam Scales - CB
Osaze Urhoghide - CB
Liam Shaw - CM
Ismaila Soro - CM
Adam Montgomery - LB/LWB
Mikey Johnston - LW
Albian Ajeti - ST
Johnny Kenny - ST

For me, Montgomery may be a squad player (if he has developed), Soro needed to calm down his rashness so is a possibility, and most likely for me - Scales as back-up CB.

You know 50, everytime I go to North Wales or Engerlund I am always asked
"what's your English team mate?"
I dont have one so I say ,
Celtic mate!

"Yeah but Celtic aren't Engerlish"
So? Neither are Swansea, Cardiff, Newport, Wrexham just promoted to league 2 and still have Merthyr Tydfil to make it 5 Welsh clubs in there, so you tell me what would be better for the game here , a strong financially well run club(s) bar 1, like Celtic ( who have managed to stay above most championship sides financially that have been getting the good money for 15th in championship or Celtic, Rangers*, Hibs, Hearts and the Dundee clubs ?

These are clubs with 20,000+ capacities.
All of those clubs stated before they'd be prepared to start in league 2.

With the conference now considered to be really league 3 I'd be willing to wager that if you open the gates then all Scottish clubs will be prepared to start life in England from the conference.

" maybe so but is that fair on the other clubs already in that division or those underneath it?"

What be fair,?
Scottish football might be looked down upon from England but we are better than credit we get , all our clubs , its unfair on those who must qualify for Europe to begin that extremely tough ask as soon as our season is finished or just about to begin.

You need only look at the progress English clubs have failed to make when faced with qualification routes.
You'd think 7th in EPL would be good enough to dispose if the .....say Croatian 3rd place side in Europa league but its not the case because of the different timings seasons begin in our ever expanding continent ( which is political more than anything to do with sport but that's another story).

Scottish clubs, Scottish MNT, have improved dramatically in recent years helped by not playing a Scottish cup final followed 3 weeks later with one of many do or die 2legged tie play off when players ate just returning from holiday and 3 weeks is an eternity in this game, you aren't getting to see Scottish clubs at their fluent best.because come the qualifiers our clubs are burnt out.
Here's a thought, swap places with us for 2 seasons , still keep majority of the cash and see how well 2nd, 3rd 4th etc get on trying to get to tbe group stages, many reckon it's tougher than taking part though I'm not one.

Etc, etc, etc, Politics mate that's what holds us back.
England wants a united kingdom?

Then make it so ( and boldly go where no .....oops tangent) , seriously though sport , all sport brings folk together.

Take baby steps introduce the United Kingdom fkwit cup for starters.
I'd wager again ( be skint by end of this post) that a UK ko cup , no bs top 4s through to the quarters before its started, a true cup I believe would bring sky in an absolute fortune from the get go.
It would likely be the most telly watched cup tournament in Europe certainly after the champions league.

Folk would be genuinely interested to see for themselves what Scottish, Irish and Welsh clubs can do mid season not before or after it.

Need only look at part timers Connahs Quay ( the place I go to in North Wales unfortunately lol) industrial sprawl but is surrounded by ancient fields from Roman times and has Wepper Woods nearby one of the oldest forests in Europe ( again ...I think) but very old forest/,woods.

Well Connahs Quay won the Scottish challenge Cup a few seasons ago , becoming just like Cardiff did , the first non national club to win a cup on foreign soil Cardiff the fa cup, a tourney Queens Park have appeared in the final of twice.
So there's a huge difference between these, our clubs when we are into our season.

As a youngster I mind cheering arsenal on for winning against the odds 2-0 I think at Anfield they had to win , final game of season Michael Thomas I think was the man who scored and won arsenal the league.

Apart from that I really enjoyed Ranieri and his Leicester side win the title.
I don't mind admitting i was 'almost' brought to tears by the rendition of Nessun Dorma by Andrea Bocelli in front of a packed out King Power stadium.

Almost I say cos I'm a man and had a bit of something in my eye at the time ( water or sumfin) and cos of the Mon and BR connections I like to see them do well .

Mon took them to promotion then 3 league cup finals winning 2πŸ† πŸ†97 and 00 season and runners up in 99.
3 finals in 4 seasons.

Again against all the odds they produced and BR took them into the hallowed champions league where they reached the quarters I think.
He also almost won the EPL and delivered the clubs first FA Cup

So in other words to kerp a long story short(er)

"aye man"

Would've been great to see the arsenal do it again and I honestly thought they had seen off that wobble but no , two wobbles and yer oot.

Aye,mm-hmm, defo,

Did ye know that even when arsenal where 9pts clear and something like 12 to play not once did the bookies ever have them as favourites to win it.

The bookies aren't always right though , reminds me of the time when I just had to stop typing but thats another story , want to read it ?
i could make it short luke the docs 12 parter?πŸ˜›

Naw?

🀬 off en ! Ye dain reading this shoite fur en ? πŸ˜‚
:rolleyes: they talking books are not such a bad idea after all

😳 Alexa ,,,,gies the short version

A reminder of the loan players returning to Celtic this summer. Are any worth keeping?

Vasilis Barkas - GK,,,,,,,,,sell
Tobi Oluwayemi - GK,,,,,,,,another loan
Ewan Otoo - CB,,,,,,unknown
Liam Scales - CB,,,,,,,,,keep
Osaze Urhoghide - CB,,,,,bring him into the squad see what he's got to offer
Liam Shaw - CM,,,,,,,,, as above
Ismaila Soro - CM,,,,,,,,,to rash in the challenge and thing his times gone
Adam Montgomery - LB/LWB,,,,,,,,,,keep
Mikey Johnston - LW,,,,,,,,last chance saloon but rather we sold and moved on
Albian Ajeti - ST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sell
Johnny Kenny - ST,,,,,,,hasn't had much of a chance

For me, Montgomery may be a squad player (if he has developed), Soro needed to calm down his rashness so is a possibility, and most likely for me - Scales as back-up CB.
(y)

Vasilis Barkas - GK
Tobi Oluwayemi - GK
Ewan Otoo - CB
Liam Scales - CB
Osaze Urhoghide - CB
Liam Shaw - CM
Ismaila Soro - CM
Adam Montgomery - LB/LWB
Mikey Johnston - LW
Albian Ajeti - ST
Johnny Kenny - ST

I personally don't think any of them will make it at Celtic, perhaps Osaze and Oluwayemi can do it.

I always want to see youth breaking through but we keep losing our better youth players before they even get a game for Celtic B.

I hope they prove me wrong, Scales is a decent player who's good enough for any side here but ours, it's just so difficult to break into the matchday squad that even Scales, I can't see him holding down a place in our matchday squad never mind a starting place.

Members online

Latest posts

Back