A Sham - You reap what you sow and Celtic are now reaping a bitter harvest

So your doing the accounts now, more of your made up theory again
notice you play on shifting sands with smoke and mirrors

no pal

its you who throw people under the bus

its you with wonky economics based of marvin gay

its you who write calumy based rhetoric about celtic players and staff

and its all from the grapevine

Very much so, not buying into your fabricated nonsense that holds no bearing upon our club
Celtic are a football club

if the competition gets 100 milion more from sky everyseason before a ball is kicked you cant afford that levels wages

low end of epl get 100 million from sky

the wages they pay dictate the wages wanted by all players playing in the uk

if you cant match low end of epl wages then players who are good enough for champions league ate not gonna be wanting to stick at your club if you arent patying market appropriate wages

without that income you cant pay those wages

or you will die

its pretty basic facts mate

notice you play on shifting sands with smoke and mirrors

no pal

its you who throw people under the bus

its you with wonky economics based of marvin gay

its you who write calumy based rhetoric about celtic players and staff

and its all from the grapevine
My figures have been totally based upon your claims in fact.
Keep trying to shift the goalposts and maybe one of your way off the mark claims might just score a goal for yourself

Keep trying to shift the goalposts and maybe one of your way off the mark claims might just score a goal for yourself
no mate you havent madeany claims made on anything i stated

you just jumble up the words then spew out your incoherent fantasy economics and calumny

and repeat

serco scum

next time you quote mequote me

dont attribute anything i didnt claim to me

And gonna stop doing it with everything you missread about everything

its quite nasty at times

Celtic are a football club

if the competition gets 100 milion more from sky everyseason before a ball is kicked you cant afford that levels wages

low end of epl get 100 million from sky

the wages they pay dictate the wages wanted by all players playing in the uk

if you cant match low end of epl wages then players who are good enough for champions league ate not gonna be wanting to stick at your club if you arent patying market appropriate wages

without that income you cant pay those wages

or you will die

its pretty basic facts mate
No there facts you are claiming that hold no revelance to us as a club whatsoever.
We are not in the EPL, and can still pay decent wages, not that is on offer within the EPL who in turn are forced to have to pay over inflated wages, due to the product sky created and back up with the money given.
Your the only one fascinated by this, more of us in general couldn't give too hoots about it

No there facts you are claiming that hold no revelance to us as a club whatsoever.
We are not in the EPL, and can still pay decent wages, not that is on offer within the EPL who in turn are forced to have to pay over inflated wages, due to the product sky created and back up with the money given.
Your the only one fascinated by this, more of us in general couldn't give too hoots about it
if you dont understand the relevance then it explains a lot

next time you quote mequote me

dont attribute anything i didnt claim to me

And gonna stop doing it with everything you missread about everything

its quite nasty at times
Don't go on the pity pot now, if you don't want to stand by what you claim then so be it.
Very weak approach when you continue to twist claims to suit your own unfounded agenda and trying to make false allegations against anyone who calls you out on them

Don't go on the pity pot now, if you don't want to stand by what you claim then so be it.
Very weak approach when you continue to twist claims to suit your own unfounded agenda and trying to make false allegations against anyone who calls you out on them
quote me with actual quotes when you want to claim stuff

you have a bad habit of claiming stuff that isnt factual

You want to claim anything i said is boolocks take it slowy 1 at a time

Now we know you dont understand relevance of wages at other lesser clubs importance to retaining our players it all makes sensewhy you jumble it up to suit your weird agenda

Actually it probably could have answered a lot of the points you and Johnno are asking each other :)
im no asking anything im trying to untangle another warped attack on me based on things i havent claimed

while keeping everything very relevent to the predicament club faces that few want to face

much easier to read thefollow follow view and promote it on the grapevine

if you dont understand the relevance then it explains a lot
Of course it does.
It explains your theory on why the club cannot be run better without sky money.
When the facts are we haven't got it, yet the finances can be used far better than we are seeing.
Why do you find that so hard to understand? Instead of claiming made up gibberish

if their biscuit tin has more biscuits with better options than our pretty empty biscuit tin

and players want the best biscuits

why dont the players want to come eat at our biscuit tin?

Answers on a post card

its not relevant you mad loony

players dont give a hoot about biscuits they just wanna see the money.

is the correct answer

Back