A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

this was the same false concern of the barons who stole most of the monastery wealth in reformation to create capitalist institutions for private enterprise while forcing the poor who relied on monastery system to become proletariat with no recourse to healthy church communities that provided opportunities for education to poorest, instead those universities created by the monastery system got hijacked by elite barons and top capitalists who stole the wealth and gold of the church.

now away and get proper education instead of promoting delusion after delusion with malice and vice at its core with no virtue intent whatsoever, and mind you don't fall off the edge.

Can anyone please explain the reason for these images at the Vatican?
which building you referring to at Vatican?

who are the builders of buildings?

could it be that the builders of buildings deliberately add weirdo bits to point out to their weirdo disciples in order to blame churchmen who don't have clue about building buildings?

And can you explain why your on Celtic site promoting masonic propaganda and false concerns supported by dubious sources, pretending you thinking bout the poor.

you have no concern for your fellow man, you are only into your self, ego man

A thought for the poor.

even if you sold all the church wealth it would not cover more than a small one of payment for all the poor.

I see your satanic attacks are back big chap. no faith, no morals but a healthy chunk of whataboutery with no real substance.

you found the edge of the globe yet?
Thanks for your feedback TET. I don't know what you mean by "Satanic attacks" but yes, I am concerned the Vatican is Satanic and this current Pope seems to be anything but Christian. Have you found the edge of the universe yet? :)

Thanks for your feedback TET. I don't know what you mean by "Satanic attacks" but yes, I am concerned the Vatican is Satanic and this current Pope seems to be anything but Christian. Have you found the edge of the universe yet? :)
You worship self which is satanism

you promote unhealthy diatribes which again is satanic

you point outwardly when your problems are inward again that satanic, which is from the reptilian centre of your brain inside the limbic system, the fight or flight and hedonism centre, you talk about reptilian conspiracy but fail to realise that your pathology is from your malfunctioning brain.

should you wish to crush the reptile system with the foot of christ I highly recommend the Rosary which is fully scriptural prayer and meditate on the gospel mysteries attached to the rosary and then frequent the sacraments regularly especially the sacrament of reconciliation.

But like all ego mad reptilians, and you are my man, for vitriolic abuse is your style, you can't see past yourself. your heart, subcnscious mind is plagued by all kinds of vice, but most especially pride of self, envy and wrath.

And you don't understand why that makes you satanic?

Members online

Latest posts

Back