A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

Cheers thai...so the telly is evil and controls minds but the internet is fine. Good to know. It's hard living on this planet. I thought I just had to work and provide for my family and not give a shit about anything but them....its a major mind fuck to know that Line of Duty and The Chase are controlling my mind and the Pope is a lizard or worships a lizard or some shit like that.
but bill truth on pc and flat earth people are proving alternatives for the poor on easter Monday

but bill truth on pc and flat earth people are proving alternatives for the poor on easter Monday

Well thank God for them....oh wait is that correct. Is it God that we have thank. Do they like God or satan or Lawrence the lizard. I don't believe in any of them. Does that make me evil?? Or correct?? Can someone please fucking tell me.....IM I ALLOWED TO WATCH THE FUCKING CHASE!!!!!!!

Cheers thai...so the telly is evil and controls minds but the internet is fine. Good to know. It's hard living on this planet. I thought I just had to work and provide for my family and not give a shit about anything but them....its a major mind fuck to know that Line of Duty and The Chase are controlling my mind and the Pope is a lizard or worships a lizard or some shit like that.
Statues, Paintings, gold, silver, buildings are all mere tangible objects as is money, the real wealth is who owns the lands that our wheat and fruit grows on and who controls the water supply that countries may be deprived through drought the oppurtunity to flourish, control this and you control the earth its pretty simple, deprive the population from natural resources through theft and armed force and you can introduce the illusion that objects have a value, a value created to allow man access to food and water. Its not the churches who control the real wealth, the real wealth is controlled by armies indoctrinated and sworn to protect and allow famine and drought. I rest my case, an issue bigger than i alone could tackle unfortunately, but an issue we hope someday everyone wakes up to and lays down their armes. You can but Imagine.

You worship self which is satanism

you promote unhealthy diatribes which again is satanic

you point outwardly when your problems are inward again that satanic, which is from the reptilian centre of your brain inside the limbic system, the fight or flight and hedonism centre, you talk about reptilian conspiracy but fail to realise that your pathology is from your malfunctioning brain.

should you wish to crush the reptile system with the foot of christ I highly recommend the Rosary which is fully scriptural prayer and meditate on the gospel mysteries attached to the rosary and then frequent the sacraments regularly especially the sacrament of reconciliation.

But like all ego mad reptilians, and you are my man, for vitriolic abuse is your style, you can't see past yourself. your heart, subcnscious mind is plagued by all kinds of vice, but most especially pride of self, envy and wrath.

And you don't understand why that makes you satanic?

I worry about goats ah mean they get it well tight fae your creepy perverted lot

I thought we were all on the forum to discuss Celtic, football and a few other topics and not provide a platform for the crazy gang and their warped imaginings. Is there a shortage of Clozapine? ???

He's confused, doesn't recognise gravity, thinks we live on a frisbee shaped planet, then shows a picture of so called frisbee and its not sitting flat, but upright, no gravity to stop us all sliding off our planet. After he showed the picture of the upright frisbee a few month back I asked him about this, still waiting for the reply.
. He's obviously been on the bong all day, but instead of chillin out and stuffin his face with a selection of Thailands finest munchies, he comes on the forum seeking the attention he craves.
Scary thing is, this loonball is an adult. Put the bong doon for a few hours thai hun, your mind is in tatters.

He's confused, doesn't recognise gravity, thinks we live on a frisbee shaped planet, then shows a picture of so called frisbee and its not sitting flat, but upright, no gravity to stop us all sliding off our planet. After he showed the picture of the upright frisbee a few month back I asked him about this, still waiting for the reply.
. He's obviously been on the bong all day, but instead of chillin out and stuffin his face with a selection of Thailands finest munchies, he comes on the forum seeking the attention he craves.
Scary thing is, this loonball is an adult. Put the bong doon for a few hours thai hun, your mind is in tatters.

How thick does the flat earth need to be? How intelligent do you need to be to find atlas stopping the sky from falling down? And what is the gap between flat earth and sky called? how high is the bit between sky and flat earth? is flat sky a term used by flat earthlings? what happens if you keep digging on flat earth? Why does volcanoes spew lava? where does it come from if there is no core? Why do flat earthlings never answer questions?

Members online

Latest posts

Back