A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

SPFL getting pretty tense for third place since Hearts have capitulated. Alexander the new Scotland cap has been in goal since Craig Gordon dropped out with injury.
After Saturday the huns face Saint Mirren then Aberdeen, both of whom are in the hunt for Europe in third.
Two nice games for the huns to battle with before meeting Celtic in the semis, do they have the legs for Hampden; considering they are already bringing in injured players lacking game time as the squad gets thinner.(except fat hole)
3Hearts30545
4Aberdeen30-544
5St Mirren30-841

The UK & Ireland's joint bid for Euros 2028 have released the stadia they are planning on using:

1. Wembley Stadium (London) (capacity 90,652)

2. Principality Stadium (Cardiff) (73,952)

3. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London) (62,322)

4. Etihad Stadium (Manchester) (61,000)

5. Everton Stadium (Liverpool) (52,679) - yet to be built

6. St James' Park (Newcastle) (52,305)

7. Villa Park (Birmingham) (52,190)

8. Hampden Park (Glasgow) (52,032)

9. Aviva Stadium (Dublin) (51,711)

10. Casement Park (Belfast) (34,500) - yet to be built

I'm not sure why they'd go with the yet to be built Everton stadium rather than Anfield? Old Trafford misses out too, but apparently it is a dump these days. Sadly Hampden is Scotland's representative host ground.

Turkey are also competing to host the 2028 tournament, as well 2032 which Italy have applied for.

The UK & Ireland's joint bid for Euros 2028 have released the stadia they are

I'm not sure why they'd go with the yet to be built Everton stadium rather than Anfield? Old Trafford misses out too, but apparently it is a dump these days. Sadly Hampden is Scotland's representative host ground.

HH, BB hopefully the article below explains why Anfield is not being used.

That wee Leprechaun that was talkin tae me on St Patricks Day has come back tae me ;) .....This time he tells me that Celtic will deffo get tae the last 16 o the big cup......Maybe even the last eight.....depending who we get.....And, Ange will spend big in the summer windae....But, it will be on the wan player......Never said what position ...... :unsure: ....................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back