A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

339293686_141864255502803_6430137887025826209_n.jpg
Sponsored by Embassy Regal 😊😊

Ange will have to work his ten years notice before he leaves
I hope Ange has to work 10 years notice. Realistically I think we will get him until next summer and then he may be tempted to have a go in one of the top leagues. Ideally he would stay, win a lot more trophies, and only then move upstairs to Director of Football to continue our domination with younger coaches coming through the bootroom route.

So Leicester have sacked BR 🤷🏼‍♂️
I just don't understand this at all ?
At least Liverpool and Celtic gave him time to sneak out the back door in the middle of the night.

They also allowed him time to gather all his football paraphernalia, winners medals, MOTM, MOTY awards , and even his family before his house was ransacked.

Sorry I may be mistaken about his family.

Truth of this story though is that he will earn an absolute fortune for being sacked. Mourinho style.

i feel sorry for him cough cough splutter big groger .

When Leicester were prepared to invest he built then a worthy side their fans could only dream of.

I'm surprised he stayed as long as he did knowing that there was to be no investment in the playing squad but then had he he left he wouldn't be entitled to the multiple millions he will recieve for being so hard done by.

Don't be surprised if he is announced as the next spurs manager, as much as I hate his actions on leaving us his record cannot be questioned.

He has something about him, around £3 million basic salary per year lol. Contracted until 2025
He's looking at least at £10 million compensation,and likely more .

LMA league manager of the year at Liverpool, same at Celtic and unparraled domestic success at Celtic, FA cup winner at Leicester, Super Cup winner the year later at Leicester ( charity shield for us mere laymen),
2x 5th place for Leicester really some record but if the cash don't flow in the EPL then results go so do the players then the manager.

He also took them to their first European semi final which they lost , Conference league semi v roma ( Mourinho again)

All great records but the thing about BR is that wherever he ends up be it Liverpool, Celtic or Leicester no matter how good he performs a pattern alway appears of his side being full of wantaways .

His quality is undoubted but questionable in Europe will a another big side take a punt on him?

I think they just might.

Brendan Rodgers sacked by Leicester City via @Onefootball.

Fucking lazy research or ignorant cunt

FrDbFMZWAAAxytk

Every domestic trophy won and the Big Cup to compliment it Scottish and proud to be the leader in British football.
They will never forgive Jock and Celtic for winning all the Cups and having the odasity to win the then European Cup with a team of lads born and bred around the Glasgow area think Bobby Lennox was the furtherest away in Ayrshire History that stands alone in Scottish Football , remember when the team returned to Glasgow they were given a tremendous reception followed by a open bus through the town think the whole of Glasgow turned out an event never to be repeated every Celtic supporter walked tall that year

When the Deludamol is fully kicking in, that feeling straight out of mother superiors in trainspotting

It was everybody else's fault 😆
So Lloyds fucked them? The individuals or syndicates which underwrite Lloyds and thus profit or loss from the company are known as Lloyds Names. I remember seeing something years ago about Charles Windsor being a Lloyds Name.
Imagine if Administration and coronation day coincided.
They'd have to get Alanis Morrissette over to sing "a little tooooooo (delightfully) ironic".
Fucked by (their) king(s) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lloyds names, I remember the story from the 90s. Lloyds names are very wealthy people who underwrite Lloyds in case of major disasters. They are very rarely called upon to make money available to Lloyds insurance. They receive a nice bonus every year. The one time Lloyds needed the bonus receiving “names” to pay up was after the IRA bomb at The Baltic Exchange. The damage/cost ran into Billions. The Lloyds “names” were set to have their fortunes wiped out. Took the bonuses when things were good but didna want to pay up when things went against Lloyds. Guess what happened? The “names” were bailed out by the Tory Government with tax payers money.

So the bloggers exaggerated their debt and hmrc believed them 😅😅

Sounds about right 👉 🤡🤡🤡👈
The SMSM played apart.:ROFLMAO:

Don't Believe What You Read"

As soon as I wake up every day,
I look at the papers to see what they say,
I know most what I read will be a lot of lies,
But then you learn really fast to read between the lines,
'Cos I know (he knows)
What I read ain't true
I know (he knows)
And I'm telling you