A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Wolves have withdrawn from the Asian tour, so that game is now cancelled.

View attachment 23067

I questioned the inclusion of wolves on this tour in the first place.

They may be an EPL side but compared to Roma and Celtic they have nothing like the support base worldwide , seems they were doing something like us , having Korean Hwang Hee Chan in their side.

I'd prefer that the organisers replace them with another Korean side.

That would be better exposure than playing wolves.

I thought we'd only get to enjoy Jota for 1 or 2 years before he was snapped up. I did think it would be to an English or Iberian club though. IF he does go then get a big fee and reinvest it in a replacement and move on.

The Saudi heat will play havoc with his hairdo!

We all knew Celtic was be a short stop for him, but I think this story is bullshit, just doesn’t make any sense, a football backwater, he on the verge of an international call up, I know the money will be excellent but it would be a backwards step in his career, I’m sure his agent would be telling him, stay at Celtic, play well in the champions league and get a move to a bigger league, hopefully England

We all knew Celtic was be a short stop for him, but I think this story is bullshit, just doesn’t make any sense, a football backwater, he on the verge of an international call up, I know the money will be excellent but it would be a backwards step in his career, I’m sure his agent would be telling him, stay at Celtic, play well in the champions league and get a move to a bigger league, hopefully England
Saudis a bigger move they're now paying huge wages and soon you'll see a mass exodus out of the premier league , Skys about to get there arse handed to them by the Saudis

The phanny who tweeted Hatate was off to saudi is the same phanny tweeting about jota

shame they never wanted the 2 sevco misfits

1688102758507.png

No major broadcaster I can see showing the Fraserburgh game tomorrow.
Don't swe it advertised on CTV either but did find this.

So Fraserburgh , the Highland league club have their own channel that is apparently going to show it.

Am no wearing it ,,,,,,,you can't make me

uxZ4SVX.png

That is feckin awful

posted by sd23 on kds fella is known to be itk

At dinner with a few people. Wow! We ain't messing around. I'm excited
Really excited. Someone told me that people have been taking the piss on here and another Celtic forum. That's ok. This week will be something very very special

Think that's another CM in. Medical supposed to be done already but rearranged for next week or so. Trying to find out a name but told he is a big bastard and cost quite a few quid. Winger is priority now

posted by sd23 on kds fella is known to be itk

At dinner with a few people. Wow! We ain't messing around. I'm excited
Really excited. Someone told me that people have been taking the piss on here and another Celtic forum. That's ok. This week will be something very very special

Think that's another CM in. Medical supposed to be done already but rearranged for next week or so. Trying to find out a name but told he is a big bastard and cost quite a few quid. Winger is priority now
I was thinking Amartey of Leicester City, but he would be on a free as his contract expired. Unless they are referring to his wages?

I am delighted if we get in a big dominating central midfielder.

Let's get the rumours started and see how long before the media publish them as exclusives from an in-the-know insider. I'm saying that we are buying McTominay. 🎉🥳🎉

Also, Rodgers is bringing in Jordan Henderson 🤣

Back