A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Am sure the customers will love it ,be snapping them up wi tales of just how great designers adidas are :LOL:

FznflLQXwAIQKAz

it's feckin rank
As an oul man beside me who owned a drapers shop used to say " never judge it on the hanger, it'll look lovely on".

Am sure the customers will love it ,be snapping them up wi tales of just how great designers adidas are :LOL:

FznflLQXwAIQKAz

it's feckin rank
This is the one that's doing the rounds of course.
And a horrible attempt at a photie of any fitba' top. ( deliberately or rushed )

I've seen better photies though that's safe to say I've seen worse but I've seen far better and must say I expected a lot more, far better from Adidas I'm pretty pissed off I could go on a right ol rant about them , the fanfare when the deal was announced and all the malarkey that went with.....I won't so nae worries, not yet.

I suspect this top to look decent enough on matchday we'll barely notice the difference, was looking at the Scotland top this morning, that Adidas make.

It has hoops on it , can't believe I never saw that but same as ours just not green and white, blue strangely enough but carbon copy hoops.

Adidas getting lazy, that 90s retro bs near end of season, why do our kit suppliers feel they need to mess around with the simplest most copied design in the world is beyond me.

Anyway , no long rant promised.

Screenshot_20230627_202748_Chrome.jpg

This is the Scotland hoops top , not sure about it I have last seasons Scotland top but I think it has white neck definately the sleeves.
A last season variant SFA likely got 15 tops per season.

Mon the squiggles 🍀
Mon eh squiggly hoops , are they really hoops if they're squiggly?

If it's a weans school drawing then aye of course they are, and they're also ma , da n the dug if the wean says so but Adidas?

I can picture them all sitting around " hey dude! Waaassupp?"

- we've to make a green and white hooped Jersey, one of the most iconic in the world of sport into ....another green and white hooped soccer Jersey but better or as good"

" green hoops? Like this,?"♻️ ...hmmm well close but no.

This? 🟢 no but I think we're on the right track

🟢⚪🟢⚪️ how's this then?
- actually not bad this is great progress
- 💫 could add a bit of this ?
🟢⚪💫🟢⚪💫🟢⚪💫
- yeah dude!
and this ⬜⬜⬜
- what? oh no dude you were getting somewhere then what's with the squares you fool?

- I was just thinking about European nights for the back of where the hoops should be .

- that'll do !
OK what's next dude?
- Aberdeenshire ?

Nah we did them this morning

Screenshot_20230627_234300_Google.jpg

Oh ! What to say ! Is that pink stripes Adidas on left shoulder and green Adidas stripes on right shoulder?

- yeaaahhhh duuuude!! 😎😎😎
Wooohooooo!!
Awesome duuuude!!!

Just couldn't the crest and the 70s style logo be a flamboyant colour to brighten things up for them in Aberdeenshireburgh ?

- it's the away kit , they'll be leaving the city , that should be flamboyant enough?

OK Scawtaland next, pass the blunt dude 🚬 👌

Anybody see the highlights of the first half of the champions league semi final the night us v Chelsea?

It was Chelsea winning but its 2-1 tae celtic at ht.

Desperate times call for desperate measures , mon eh Sellic!!

FFS! £800K to sack the incompetent Neil Doncaster??? If only he was as good at negotiating contracts for the benefit of Scottish Football (otherwise known as doing his fecking job) as he was at haggling over his own contract!

Who agreed to give this useless twat £400K per annum and a TWO YEAR severance pay? No wonder our national sport is in a poor state with feckless idiots running/ruining it from the top down.

Back