A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Who's romantasicing him.
Strange piece this after praising his goal. And who says he won't make the grade at Celtic? A lot of our squad are under performing under BR, not least the ones he spent money on.
Mikeys form goes to show how a different Manager can bring the best out of some players.

Quick question, I was thinking of taking the wee ones to Scotland in the summer. Any suggestions of where would be good to go or not go for that matter. Open to suggestions. Keep it clean......
Depending what youโ€™re looking for and age of the wains, we always had a great time up around Aviemore, any time of year. Been a few years now the boys are up but they always enjoyed it.

Who's romantasicing him.
Strange piece this after praising his goal. And who says he won't make the grade at Celtic? A lot of our squad are under performing under BR, not least the ones he spent money on.
Mikeys form goes to show how a different Manager can bring the best out of some players.

Or that the standard of fitba here isn't as bad as we're always told, farmers league etc really offends me though any league outside of England and the EPL is deemed as such by the arrogant bassas.

Could just be that clubs aren't sitting in as much in the championship as they do here as there's very little between them all, apart from recently demoted clubs still on EPL wages thanks to parachute funding.
Tbh I think the latter is more likely, more freedom to play than here where its always us trying to break down an entire team for 85 minutes and if the opposition are still in with a shout they go for it.

Quick question, I was thinking of taking the wee ones to Scotland in the summer. Any suggestions of where would be good to go or not go for that matter. Open to suggestions. Keep it clean......
Whenever Mrs winter and I go anywhere we always go out of season to miss the kids and families so as TTQ said , depends on what you're looking for.
Craig Tara is a caravan /trailer lodgings some way better than others , but has activities for weans, same as m&d's Park with its rollercoaters though I'm not sure if you can stay there, Craig Tara ( Haven) is a glorified butlins on the old butlins site.
Those are probably terrible ideas and I'm sure there will be better forthcoming ideas.
Loch lomond and others have many water sport activities like canoeing etc but aye depends what you're looking for.

That was some result during the week for Sparta beating Galatasaray 4-1 on the night to overturn a 3-2 deficit from the away game and going through 6-4 on agg v icardi, yilmaz, Zaha, mertens and Co who looked decent in the champions league.
Same for qarabag going through against Braga in extra time.
Lost 3-2 @ home but on the night went through 6-5 on agg. When Braga got and scored a 115th min penalty to level the tie they must've thought it was going to penalties but a 122nd minute winner sent the Azerbaijanis through , best ever performance in Europe I think from that European country ( cough)!
Mon eh Benfica tear that mob a new wan

Members online

Latest posts

Back