A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Eva Olid hearts women manager is a great reason for wanting to give the diets one,well one of them.

Screenshot_20240426_032947_OneFootball.jpg

I mean just listen to what she says praising Celtic wheres bhatman 🦇

Edit : However in my decence whilst not proven is still law in this country 😎 my words are open to interpretation of course, consider & remember quotes such as " the goalkeeper flew high above the defender's " oh aye? Flew did he 🪁
Easyjet was it?
" that's top drawer from the striker "
Everyone keeps their socks in yon wee top drawers.
" he's running rings round this team"
aye preparing to propose 💍
Some folk let their imagination run away with them , but I'm not saying who 😘

Last edited:
I never even knew this was a thing, but it appeared on my twitter feed. I know there are a few fight fans on here who appreciate a slugfest. These guys are handier with their hands than Goldson!

The way Riggs held Angulo by the hair of the heid lamping away definately punched himself out there. I didn't think thst would be allowed, holding angulo in place like that but then I've never watched this.
Had he let go maybe he'd have got cleaner punches but Angulo ?
What a chin and he put some distance between them and knocks him clean out.

Anybody else get to see the fantastic victory for John Higgins ( he's like me and you , he loves Celtic too) against Mark Allen?
Allen only had to pot a green and win the match, missed a shot I'd bet many of us would pot ( pressure) and that left Higgins with the mentality of " thought I was out there let's just go for everything " mindset. At 12 - 12 he hit a trademark double and goes on to clear up in magnificent fashion.
I still remember a young John Higgins being introduced to the crowd ( think it was flag day mibbess) when he won the first of his 4 World titles.
Was a fantastic game of snooker and a shame one had to lose but might as well be the jammy cnut more often than not Mark Allen who rarely leaves anything even he misses, the shots in that Last frame from Higgins were unreal , truly a player who'd just clicked into fk it mode here goes everything.
Leave Higgins a shot at a double at your peril. Hahaha 😆
Brilliant to see , a Tim like you and me, one John Higgins HH 👏 👏 👏 👏

in my historical readings i read a weird bit of history that I thought id try researching it better, but it seems to be missing from most history books.

had to really refine my search to find anything on it.

Dolly brae conflict leading to banning of orange order and no parades or banners allowed for decades between 1849-1872

quite a large period of time. Yet it doesnt have much info on it. quite interesting that 1872 is a significant year for a dead orange club that likes to rewrite history.

wonder if the dissolution of orange order has been airbrushed from history books.

1848 was a big year for revolutionary revolts across whole of europe similar to french revolution but o much larger scale. but again it doesnt get much information about the republican revolts against the starvation tactics employed against the poor workers in industry and the serf status for most of the people who had no vote or voice in parliament.

house of commons my arse

they were all sub members of aristocracy.

orange order fell out of favour and was dissolved in 1836 due to a plot against the accession of queen victoria coz she was a woman young and no suitable. they promoted the head orangeman grandmaster Duke of cumberland.

dissolved for seditious plot against the crown

reinstated around start of potato famine

dissolved in 1849 for being sectarian hate mongers and hate marches

reinstated 1872 when home rule was being strongly promoted due to oppression of irish for being irish

tried on amazon but no kindle books on it and hard cover versions are extortionately priced and some of them appear to be removed from amazon despite having high ratings

My Lord of Tollymore: an Orange odyssey to Dolly's Brae​

1714451024752.png
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk › My-Lord-Tollymore-Orang...

An enquiry to establish the truth provokes a counter force, initially in a stonewalling of government attempts to make Orangemen accountable before the law.

Rating: 5 · ‎1 review · ‎£6.99 · ‎In stock

Last edited:
Anybody else get to see the fantastic victory for John Higgins ( he's like me and you , he loves Celtic too) against Mark Allen?
Allen only had to pot a green and win the match, missed a shot I'd bet many of us would pot ( pressure) and that left Higgins with the mentality of " thought I was out there let's just go for everything " mindset. At 12 - 12 he hit a trademark double and goes on to clear up in magnificent fashion.
I still remember a young John Higgins being introduced to the crowd ( think it was flag day mibbess) when he won the first of his 4 World titles.
Was a fantastic game of snooker and a shame one had to lose but might as well be the jammy cnut more often than not Mark Allen who rarely leaves anything even he misses, the shots in that Last frame from Higgins were unreal , truly a player who'd just clicked into fk it mode here goes everything.
Brilliant, I fell asleep at 11 each, glad to hear
it, I've seen John a few times up near me in the 403/2 section... Good luck to him..

I never really took to Higgins and found it weird when he failed to say anything about being approached about match fixing....I remember seeing him parade his crucible trophy at the opening of the Jock Stein Stand in the 90s.

The king of Hanover in Germany 1836 was the grandmaster of the orange lodge in ireland. Cant get my head round that until you see our history books call him the duke of cumberland 5th son of George the third.

In german history he is Ernst Augustus king of hanover and he was the bloke the orange order tried to make king of GB as well as Hanover like all his Hanoverian forebears.

Ernst was first king of Hanover who was not also king of GB. german law forbids a woman becoming head of state in those days (salic law) So although Princess Victoria was heir to thrones she was disbarred in german lands. So her Uncle ernst was accused of plotting her assasination through his loyal orders. Despite being grandmaster of lodge war was not on agenda, just quietly dissolved Orange order and shuffled that matter into the nothing to see bin.

It has nothing to do with william 3rd war in 1690
it has everything to do with Hanoverian and german law since it was created in 1795 and promotes only hanoverian hegemony.

Hanover princes all became backbone of nazi ss squadrons

And they wonder why they are called huns?

Brilliant, I fell asleep at 11 each, glad to hear
it, I've seen John a few times up near me in the 403/2 section... Good luck to him..
I knew John back in the day ...i met him a few times and had a few beers with him when i was working/living in wishaw for 18 months he travelled on the same supporters bus from the cross keys. Always struck me as a quiet guy with a good sense of humour and a good tim.

Eva Olid hearts women manager is a great reason for wanting to give the diets one,well one of them.

View attachment 25645

I mean just listen to what she says praising Celtic wheres bhatman 🦇

Edit : However in my decence whilst not proven is still law in this country 😎 my words are open to interpretation of course, consider & remember quotes such as " the goalkeeper flew high above the defender's " oh aye? Flew did he 🪁
Easyjet was it?
" that's top drawer from the striker "
Everyone keeps their socks in yon wee top drawers.
" he's running rings round this team"
aye preparing to propose 💍
Some folk let their imagination run away with them , but I'm not saying who 😘
She’s tidy….

Back