A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I’ve always got ma knee pads in ma workies trousers, every pair as it’s aine knee pads, never take them out, just go in the washing machine along with the trousers, as a jiner you’d be amazed how much yir oan yir knees, I always make the apprentices wear them 👍
I hate driving with kneepads in and when you've been wearing them all day you forget about them, then you jump in the van driving along trying to remove kneepads! Far more dangerous than using a phone, probably more dangerous than 8 cans of Stella!

Officer Dibble - "so why did you drive over that Prius TC?"

"I was trying to get these fucking kneepads off, they're a right cunt when your driving officer Dibble "

I hate driving with kneepads in and when you've been wearing them all day you forget about them, then you jump in the van driving along trying to remove kneepads! Far more dangerous than using a phone, probably more dangerous than 8 cans of Stella!

Officer Dibble - "so why did you drive over that Prius TC?"

"I was trying to get these fucking kneepads off, they're a right cunt when your driving officer Dibble "
Huv yi noo goat the saft wans that just slip intae the knee pockets oan yir trousers or overalls? I don’t even notice their there anymore

Just to make you feel very old, it was 44 years ago today when Archie Gemmell scored this wonder goal against the Dutch.

I can't quite clearly remember what happened next but I think some Dutch player called Wim Jansen scored an own goal 10 minutes later, Scotland qualified after a 4-1 victory and went on the defeat Argentina in the final. Then Sir Ally MacLeod was then elected as the first President of Scotland. Or something like that...

Look at this pish, fukn theres creeps beasts muggers murderers oot there but this takes priority ?
A fkn nonsense and guys being made an example of , shocking use of the polis's time

Look at this pish, fukn theres creeps beasts muggers murderers oot there but this takes priority ?
A fkn nonsense and guys being made an example of , shocking use of the polis's time

Was he called Kelly????

I Was thinking of buying one of these till I realised the back was just plain black. It doesnt look right, it's like it's half finished I think it's odd. Why they didn't use the same design as on the front baffles me.View attachment 19082
Glad you posted that, i was going to ask for it for fathers day, just get me whisky now boys if your reading this. 😱📖😂

286202353_3148667345449017_5379685812932322418_n.jpg

Back