A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Another milestone for me:
As of today, I have been on this planet for a total of 25,202 days
I am meeting my Daughter and Granddaughter for coffee this afternoon, as the flu virus is taking it's toll on everyone, Kerry's loaded with it, so we've decided to have a coffee date instead of them coming to the house
The wee yin (who turned 6 lin July) got her ears pierced, and she said "Papa, I look as though I'm 7 now !!!"
She's a wee belter, and I'm looking forward to seeing them both
Enjoy your weekend folks
YNWA

I am meeting my Daughter and Granddaughter for coffee this afternoon, as the flu virus is taking it's toll on everyone, Kerry's loaded with it, so we've decided to have a coffee date instead of them coming to the house
The wee yin (who turned 6 lin July) got her ears pierced, and she said "Papa, I look as though I'm 7 now !!!"
Enjoy your weekend folks
YNWA
Looks 7 eh? 🤣
Have a good time D
And happy birthday if that was a wee hint Haha 👍

Enjoy your weekend folks
YNWA
Happy 69th birthday Dill. I hope Kerry gets better soon. 🎂

Happy 69th birthday Dill. I hope Kerry gets better soon. 🎂
You did the math ?
Well done, Cheers Bridie Bhoy, and thanks for the good wishes for Kerry
I got my annual flu shot a couple of weeks ago, but this new 'strain' is a bad one
It laid me out for a week, so rest, fluids and cold medications (lots of it) and just letting it run it's course, it takes a toll
The hospitals here are turning people away, as a lot of kids are having respiratory issues with it, and so are being admitted, in an effort to help stave off another pandemic kind of thing

HH

RIP Doddie Number 5
Was a great Rugby player was a great man
And a great sporting Ambassador for Scotland and World Rugby Just look at the 2 Receptions the All blacks gave him
He leaves behind a fantastic Rugby family.
Scotland has lost a true HERO
Like our wee Red Headed Genius Jimmy J
He Fought this pure Bastard of a disease with a spirit that was full of character and wit.
My thoughts go to his wife and children
Thanks Doddie number 5.
RIP 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

HH Doddie Weir 👏👏

316108170_6388723787811302_4277570022417865284_n.jpg

Back