A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

I know you are a Stones guy Frank.....When we were wee.....it was always The Beatles or The Stones situ.....I never really got the Stones .....prob because I was so deep intae the Beatles.....I watched the Stones recently in concert....and I must admit....this song is growing on me bigstyle......

I know you are a Stones guy Frank.....When we were wee.....it was always The Beatles or The Stones situ.....I never really got the Stones .....prob because I was so deep intae the Beatles.....I watched the Stones recently in concert....and I must admit....this song is growing on me bigstyle......

I really like both bands, but prefer The Beatles. Paint It Black is my favourite Stones song though. I love that driving beat from start to finish - what a song.

I've got three Hoopy, ( gonna be a long gig ) The Beatles, In My Life, Sandy Denny, Who knows where the time goes, and Andrea Bocelli, A time to say goodbye. And if there's time.....The Fields of Athenry.
Am away tae ma kip noo troops. Just hope the gaffer disnae huv tae dig oot the above tunes for a while yet. As always, thanks for your company. May your God be with you. HH

Fantastic song!

Love them both Lennono, more Beatles than stones if pushed. My favourite stones isn't what you might think...it's Ruby Tuesday.

Members online

Latest posts

Back