A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Got a load of 12 singles and albums all were new never been played did some shop clearances years ago for shop fitters and got these as freebies , wondering if anyone knows good places to sell them to

Saw a few online

https://www.vinylrecords.scot/ and,,,,,,, vinyl wanted

av got hundreds of the feckers so wanting the lot gone

if anyone knows a place let us know
Might be a good idea if you can do a car boot sale if there’s a local one near you.
Stalls usually cost £10 to £15,most set up very early around 7a.m.

It's brilliant watching all you guys and girls post your ....what is fast becoming your wonderful memories.
When I'm on here I feel very much like an minority as I am very much a soul music fan.
However my love for music doesn't stop there and having been born in the sixties and had my teens in the 70's I've had plenty of music in front of me to either shake ma heid at or enjoy.
The important thing is we had the opportunity to enjoy it and for that I am eternally grateful.
The young will bring it 🎵💪🇮🇪💚

It's brilliant watching all you guys and girls post your ....what is fast becoming your wonderful memories.
When I'm on here I feel very much like an minority as I am very much a soul music fan.
However my love for music doesn't stop there and having been born in the sixties and had my teens in the 70's I've had plenty of music in front of me to either shake ma heid at or enjoy.
The important thing is we had the opportunity to enjoy it and for that I am eternally grateful.
Old saying....If music be the food of 💘 then play on.👍✌️🎸

Like many of the 'oldies'on here, I love the fact that I was brought up in an era when music was so good, and the lyrics meant something to the artist apart from the dough rolling in
Have seen some incredible bands and have a love for all genres
I had an uncle who could play the harmonica and always loved the tune 'Orange Blossom Special'

Check out Buddy Greene, on the 'moothie'
The guy's a legend

And here's Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, fiddle version
Kick back and enjoy

YNWA

Latest posts

Back