A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

i went to see sabbath in the Glasgow apollo in the seventies, the support band was an unknown band called Van Halen 😂
Me too,totally brilliant they were.
Sadly,the next time they played the Apollo they were bood.
David Lee Roth was totally blitzed when the band came onstage an hour after it was supposed to start.
His first words were 'Hello England, how ya doing.'
Cue the crowd going nuts.🤬

The Feel Good Hit of the Summer, by, Queens of the Stone Age.
I tried to post the original music video but it’s age restricted. Check it oot on You Tube though it’s a bonkers video.

291702727_1144520322775262_6896312859031006575_n.jpg

My happiest childhood memories were being taken to see the tic by my uncle …. He was cool as fuck
5 years old and you got to stand outside the grange bar for an hour yourself …. Giving me that responsibility at an early age, he must have trusted me 🤦‍♂️

After the games he’s adopt me and tell my maw n paw ‘if you want your son back the price is a litre of Smirnoff and a few hours of your time’ it always worked 😂
Maw n paw paid the price
But being responsible at least up till
the watershed they’d play the timid stuff

I loved this guy who was allowed before my bedtime, beautiful

When I was meant to be sleeping I remember thinking, the tempos raised a notch, wonder who this Wolfe is and the guy sands

My favourite of the watershed songs

Memories 😁

My happiest childhood memories were being taken to see the tic by my uncle …. He was cool as fuck
5 years old and you got to stand outside the grange bar for an hour yourself …. Giving me that responsibility at an early age, he must have trusted me 🤦‍♂️

After the games he’s adopt me and tell my maw n paw ‘if you want your son back the price is a litre of Smirnoff and a few hours of your time’ it always worked 😂
Maw n paw paid the price
But being responsible at least up till
the watershed they’d play the timid stuff

I loved this guy who was allowed before my bedtime, beautiful

When I was meant to be sleeping I remember thinking, the tempos raised a notch, wonder who this Wolfe is and the guy sands

My favourite of the watershed songs

Memories 😁
The Town I loved so well been playing in my head all morning mate. Think it's cos we are on the countdown to moving back to Glasgow. 'The dear green (and white) place'

Back