Abada to the MLS

Wish him well with the rest of his career ☘️…….I’m sure the Celtic board will have a GK LB 5 wingers and a forward in place with the 10 million
But we actually do need a GK and LB, so no chance of that. It will just be the 5 wingers (who can't beat a man nor cross a ball) with a total of 67 first team appearances between them and a combined age of 90 (then we'll tell Vata to sod off because we can't possibly squeeze in youngsters to develop them into first team players).

Plus a big fat bonus to our Chairman for overseeing such wonderful financial figures.

The treatment by Celtic fans towards Liel Abada left the winger with no choice but to leave the club.

That's the claims of his Israeli ally Avi Luzon, who is the chief of Maccabi Petah Tikva - a former club of Abada.
You don’t want to read the full article but he claimed he was treated by Celtic fans disgustingly etc out in the street etc and that will be bullshit
Abada was warmly welcomed bk when he played a few weeks ago
I understand why he wants to leave but adding extra bull shit on to it tho it’s not good

Liel Abada was a very decent player when on song.terrorising hun left backs consistently,scored some important goals for us under big ange,,think he’s been put under unfair pressure from clowns back in Israel not to play for us!!!a think given a proper choice he would be out doing the biz for us…we all move on now!!

Reports in Israel saying that Abada could be off to the MLS. His agent is coming to Glasgow to meet with club officials to negotiate his release. Celtic want cash, no loan deal, but the valuation could be problematic.
In other news Anwar El Ghazi, sacked by Mainz for supporting Palestine and now a free agent, has reported offered his service to Celtic. A 6'2" Dutch winger/forward, who's played for Ajax, PSV & Villa he meets the BR power and pace requirement.
One out, one in?I

Reports in Israel saying that Abada could be off to the MLS. His agent is coming to Glasgow to meet with club officials to negotiate his release. Celtic want cash, no loan deal, but the valuation could be problematic.
In other news Anwar El Ghazi, sacked by Mainz for supporting Palestine and now a free agent, has reported offered his service to Celtic. A 6'2" Dutch winger/forward, who's played for Ajax, PSV & Villa he meets the BR power and pace requirement.
One out, one in?
MSL I thought that is were has been superstars ended up

Rumours too that Bernabei is set to join Brazilian side Sport Club Internacional. Another waste of good money when we could have bought players better suited to Scottish football.

Good luck to him as he seems to be an alright guy but was never a defender (I seem to remember he even said that he was a wingback rather than a full back when he signed for us, so he'd need to learn more about defending).

Rumours too that Bernabei is set to join Brazilian side Sport Club Internacional. Another waste of good money when we could have bought players better suited to Scottish football.

Good luck to him as he seems to be an alright guy but was never a defender (I seem to remember he even said that he was a wingback rather than a full back when he signed for us, so he'd need to learn more about defending).
And driving whilst intoxibrided

HH😉

Back