Abada to the MLS

He hasn’t said a word as far as I’m aware
Bud his National manager on the other hand
Has said all the above including his hatred for Celtic the media in his country are saying the same.
I’ve been saying for now on 4 months that a ceasefire is needed and what the IDF and Netanyahu are doing with the approval of the western world’s governments is Genocide. Ironic as that’s what the Nazi’s did to them. The slain becomes the slayer
The People of Gaza need peace same in the Ukraine

HH 🕊️
Well Rodgers said he's not in the right frame of mind to play.
His agent is flying to try and get a move to the MLS so he can play for isreal for the nation league play offs.
That to me say he's fit and ready to play, he's just "not in the right frame of mind"to play for celtic.
Get him to fuck

Last edited:

As a Charlotte FC season ticket holder, think he will improve our squad mightily. Not gonna get much into the political aspects of it, but will say as far as that goes both Israel and Palestine are in the wrong, even a couple of friends I have who are Jewish think the same. Sports is for entertainment purposes, not a platform to spout political beliefs whatever they may be.But anyway....

Hopefully he gets back to good form and owners use the money prudently which I know lol is not simple.

As a Charlotte FC season ticket holder, think he will improve our squad mightily. Not gonna get much into the political aspects of it, but will say as far as that goes both Israel and Palestine are in the wrong, even a couple of friends I have who are Jewish think the same. Sports is for entertainment purposes, not a platform to spout political beliefs whatever they may be.But anyway....

Hopefully he gets back to good form and owners use the money prudently which I know lol is not simple.
Ta ta..👋

And Kent left Sevco for free and played more games, yet we get 10m , would take it all day long, you don't want to play but take a wage, see you later mate, thanks for the short memories. Hope someone is crazy enough to take the rest of the slackers and we can get the squad BR wants or we think he wants..

I'm sad that he had to leave like this ,the celtic fans have been great to leil and he's been a fantastic player for us ,thiers just been to much pressure put on him from people who like to paint our club and supporters in a bad light ,I hope this young man does well for his new club and I know he's leaving parkhead with some great memories and a bag full of medals ,we move on hail hail.

He helped skelp the Huns a couple of times, but there were plenty of other games where he didn't perform as well as he was capable of doing. Maybe he was just too young when he moved away from home?
The Boys' a good player and not that it's anyone else's business, but he goes with my thanks and blessings for all he did in the hoops, the MLS is a decent league with some up and coming young players, I worked for an MLS club years ago, and while the fitba was dire at times, it's a whole lot better nowadays, he'll do well, Charlotte are a pretty good team HH

Back