Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

Rodgers the wee cunt that he is said last week that the blame lies with him. Now I know he's a wee lyin prick, but would he admit to that if it wasn't true?
Ange inherited a pile of shite and transformed them into an exciting team within weeks. There's no comparison. Rodgers inherited the majority of a title winning team and turned them into a pile of shite in a few weeks. There's the difference. His tactics are outdated, yet he refuses to change them. He has no midfield and yet he can't see it. He is too slow to replace players when they aren't performing. He is too slow to spot opposition players who are causing the most damage and his biggest flaw of all is the fact that he tries to become friends with his players. When you decide to go down that route then players don't respond the same way to you and that is the crux of the problem here. So if you think this mess is not the managers fault then you are badly mistaken.
Really mate Ange was allowed his own signings in. The league winning side Brendan got was playing shite from before Christmas right up and including cup final. Out of that team Jotta and Starfelt left the club. We already need 3 maybe 4 players before they went. Hatate and Abada got injured early on and with them went a lot of goals and assists along with Jotta where not replaced not even close.

Really mate Ange was allowed his own signings in. The league winning side Brendan got was playing shite from before Christmas right up and including cup final. Out of that team Jotta and Starfelt left the club. We already need 3 maybe 4 players before they went. Hatate and Abada got injured early on and with them went a lot of goals and assists along with Jotta where not replaced not even close.
Aaron Moyy anaw

And others replaced them. And we all know from his previous time at the club, his strike rate with new signings is abysmal. Ange knew what he wanted and got the business done early. Well I don't need to explain Rodgers and his tranfer activity. Piss poor, like his management skills. Good managers keep reinventing themselves. He's playing the same shite tippy tappy over and back shite he was when he fucked off the last time.
In saying all that, I still think we will win the league. Simply because the huns are pure shite. And because docco said so!

And others replaced them. And we all know from his previous time at the club, his strike rate with new signings is abysmal. Ange knew what he wanted and got the business done early. Well I don't need to explain Rodgers and his tranfer activity. Piss poor, like his management skills. Good managers keep reinventing themselves. He's playing the same shite tippy tappy over and back shite he was when he fucked off the last time.
In saying all that, I still think we will win the league. Simply because the huns are pure shite. And because docco said so!
Lawwell & Co are there to get the proper replacements in and totally failed. We really need to get over Brendan leaving first time as it’s clear as day why he got out and we probably don’t even know half of it. His shit tactics I keep hearing did very well last time and can do again.
Tippy tippy football I seen plenty of that under Ange as well who played us like a fiddle and fucked off.
When we click we play very well even today in the first half against a team sitting in.
I honestly don’t know who we get if you get your way.
He can’t be that bad if you like me still think we’ll come good and win the league 😁🍀

Not the best result and I'm not suprised it's not been our best season or transfer windows so no one should be surprised when we draw or lose some games.......leagues going to be tight all season ........we should have signed that Aberdeen boy he's probably the best striker in league and that's me including kyogo......least the league is getting competitive that's not a bad thing ....anyway let's see if rangers drop points
No chance against Livi!Hope we never see that club in our league again.Plastic pitch and nae fans fuckin embarassin

Lawwell & Co are there to get the proper replacements in and totally failed. We really need to get over Brendan leaving first time as it’s clear as day why he got out and we probably don’t even know half of it. His shit tactics I keep hearing did very well last time and can do again.
Tippy tippy football I seen plenty of that under Ange as well who played us like a fiddle and fucked off.
When we click we play very well even today in the first half against a team sitting in.
I honestly don’t know who we get if you get your way.
He can’t be that bad if you like me still think we’ll come good and win the league 😁🍀
Rodgers is a narcissist and a fuckin liar. Look at all the bullshit stories he told the last time.
His shit tactics worked that well the last time that he jumped ship mid season because he knew the wheels were coming off. Same happened him at Liverpool and Leicester. He is a one season wonder. The only difference this time is teams had him figured out before he started and he has refused to change it up. Even his trusted sidekick Davies had enough of him.
I don't think we'll win the league because of him, but in spite of him. Simply because the opposition are so poor.
As for who to replace him with, that's simple for me. Knutsen.

Rodgers is a narcissist and a fuckin liar. Look at all the bullshit stories he told the last time.
His shit tactics worked that well the last time that he jumped ship mid season because he knew the wheels were coming off. Same happened him at Liverpool and Leicester. He is a one season wonder. The only difference this time is teams had him figured out before he started and he has refused to change it up. Even his trusted sidekick Davies had enough of him.
I don't think we'll win the league because of him, but in spite of him. Simply because the opposition are so poor.
As for who to replace him with, that's simple for me. Knutsen.

I agree Knutsen would be a good choice…

The writing has been on the wall all season and apart from the few deluded happy clappers, we've all seen it. The board have their blinkers on and are to blame for bringing back BR's shitty tactics and not investing in the squad.
The club has been going downhill at a rapid rate since Liewell came back, there lies the problem he has brought the biscuit tin with him. Desmond cannot rule the club without him so needs him there in some capacity and they are letting it be known that they call the shots not the fans they will appoint who they want and run the club as they see fit. They think we should win the league with the squad we have and don’t see the need to invest much until the summer when Liewell junior will have a few project players in his sights where he will invest a few million and hope to get us thirty or forty million in return,ok when it works but Van Dykes don’t come along every season. Back in the day we removed the old board by boycotting the games it may take something like that to happen again to finally get rid of Liewell the man is a cancer and needs to be removed and take the absentee landlord with him HH

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back