Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

Freezing there today, feet were like ice leaving. Shambles getting in, was sitting next to Lisbon Lion John Fallon who was complaining about various things, including certain know it all armchair bloggers.

Fan not happy at all. We should have won it in the first half. Team is weak, we might have got a draw but we're lost. See Japan are out of Asian Cup, so we could play Daizen on Wednesday.

New guy reminded me of Tony Cascirino, the boy who scored the Aberdeen goal was who were were screaming for on The Celtic Star (we'd written about signing Owen Beck at the start of September.

On to Edinburgh. HHimago1039966626h.jpeg

Ange did…
At the end of the season if the huns win the league Lawwell will be overjoyed, the huns will survive and he'll get his final victory by sacking BR. I hope I am wrong as I believe we have a better team and on our day we can be very good team, I just think that the obvious negativity surrounding the club is letting the huns back into the title race. HH.

Rodgers is a narcissist and a fuckin liar. Look at all the bullshit stories he told the last time.
His shit tactics worked that well the last time that he jumped ship mid season because he knew the wheels were coming off. Same happened him at Liverpool and Leicester. He is a one season wonder. The only difference this time is teams had him figured out before he started and he has refused to change it up. Even his trusted sidekick Davies had enough of him.
I don't think we'll win the league because of him, but in spite of him. Simply because the opposition are so poor.
As for who to replace him with, that's simple for me. Knutsen.
The wheels were coming off? Top of the league and went on to win a treble….with Lennon so he’s a better manager than Rodgers. At Leicester he did really well until winning FA cup and keeping up the top end of the league until players started getting sold. More than a one season wonder won 2 trebles and on the road to a 3rd with us.
Da is had enough of him? You know that for fact?
How do we win the league in spite of a manager don’t know how that works 🤷‍♂️

We don't have a board. We have a group of highway men, whose attire is suits, silk ties and mobile phones, instead of capes, masks and guns. They ride around in expensive cars instead of on horses. But the end result is exactly the same. They are only interested in themselves, and relieving you of your money.

Last edited:
The wheels were coming off? Top of the league and went on to win a treble….with Lennon so he’s a better manager than Rodgers. At Leicester he did really well until winning FA cup and keeping up the top end of the league until players started getting sold. More than a one season wonder won 2 trebles and on the road to a 3rd with us.
Da is had enough of him? You know that for fact?
How do we win the league in spite of a manager don’t know how that works 🤷‍♂️
*davis

And others replaced them. And we all know from his previous time at the club, his strike rate with new signings is abysmal. Ange knew what he wanted and got the business done early. Well I don't need to explain Rodgers and his tranfer activity. Piss poor, like his management skills. Good managers keep reinventing themselves. He's playing the same shite tippy tappy over and back shite he was when he fucked off the last time.
In saying all that, I still think we will win the league. Simply because the huns are pure shite. And because docco said so!
That was woeful today. Couldnae score in a first half we dominated. Laboured throughout the 22nd. He takes off a left back and replaced him with a right back ffs. O'Reilly has gone right off the boil, Kyogo looks lost and uninterested and BR is clueless (as well as a money grabbin imposter).
Hatate and CCV are sorely missed.

We don't have a board. We have a group of highway men, whose attire is suits, silk ties and mobile phones, instead of capes, masks and guns. They ride around in expensive cars instead of on horses. But the end result is exactly the same. They are only interested in themselves, and relieving you of your money.
Highway Robbery 😔

Yes he did Imatim. But now Lawwell and Co have been outed as only interested in project players, who in their right mind would work with that

Something isn’t right pal…..so many things in the mix…..Peter Lawell’s house is torched with his daughter and child in situ…..a warning? Who knows. How would you react to that? CCTV everywhere and yet no one was caught. Hmmmm?

Are we being warned to stand down on the park or the dogs will be released re the court cases pending? Are we stockpiling money due to what may be on the horizon?

Is it a case of ensuring the Huns survive as our business model needs them to be competitive?

Is it some of the above, or all of the above, or none of the above?

Whatever is happening something is off, very off.

I doubt we will ever know the ins and outs of things.

What I do know is our custodians being passive onlookers (I’m being kind here) to the 5 way stitch up, says to me our custodians made a conscious decision to ensure the Huns not only survived but kept their trophy count in to the bargain, when the laws of the game should have dictated they should have been nil and void. (3 points deduction per game should have been mandatory for the Huns re breaching the rules re the side letters that were hidden and not disclosed) Didn’t happen and we said nothing. Why?

With mention to Peter Lawwell lying to the Celtic AGM in relation to the secret 5 way agreement. Only he knows why, but many will remember he did, and that will be his legacy in many minds.

All in all the rules of the game and the rules of law were usurped to ensure the Huns survived. That is the where we are at in this corrupt and Masonic ridden country. We do not compete on a level playing field. That is a given.

Just some of my thoughts on where we are at and what just may be going on…..what does anybody else think?…

Something isn’t right pal…..so many things in the mix…..Peter Lawell’s house is torched with his daughter and child in situ…..a warning? Who knows. How would you react to that? CCTV everywhere and yet no one was caught. Hmmmm?

Are we being warned to stand down on the park or the dogs will be released re the court cases pending? Are we stockpiling money due to what may be on the horizon?

Is it a case of ensuring the Huns survive as our business model needs them to be competitive?

What I do know is our custodians being passive onlookers (I’m being kind here) to the 5 way stitch up, says to me our custodians made a conscious decision to ensure the Huns not only survived but kept their trophy count in to the bargain, when the laws of the game should have dictated they should have been nil and void. (3 points deduction per game should have been mandatory for the Huns re breaching the rules re the side letters that were hidden and not disclosed) Didn’t happen and we said nothing. Why?

With mention to Peter Lawwell lying to the Celtic AGM in relation to the secret 5 way agreement. Only he knows why, but many will remember he did, and that will be his legacy in many minds.

All in all the rules of the game and the rules of law were usurped to ensure the Huns survived. That is the where we are at in this corrupt and Masonic ridden country. We do not compete on a level playing field. That is a given.

Just some of my thoughts on where we are at and what just may be going on…..what does anybody else think?…
Good post Imatim. Agree with you on that. This board have set a dangerous precedent. I keep saying no manager who is worth is salt wouldn't touch us.

Something definitely is off but with so many choices, which is the real reason? I don't know but sabotage is not too strong a word.

I don't think this is the case. The biggest saboteurs are within our own ranks. Our board and an unqualified, inept and amateurish recruitment system. In my opinion, they have decided we can win this league with the minimum of outlay. This board has been in situ far too long. They have been stale for a long time now. They have become too complacent. Not prepared to take a risk and even more dangerously, not identifying serious risks. They have been forever dominated by Peter Lawell as CEO, and I think now again as Chairman. He is an accountant, who works primarily to the principle of financial prudence. This takes precedent over any form of risk taking in his make up. Why? Because he was trained that way, and has applied it all his working life. It is what he knows best. He is lost without it. It is what gives him control. And he likes control. He has consistently demonstrated his absolute lack of knowledge about football or its necessities on the park. Why? Because, this involves risk. And he is not comfortable with that. So he wants to minimise it. How? By spending the minimum he can get away with, on it. Financial prudence again. And accumulating cash. A healthy cash balance is like a comfort blanket. Financial prudence again. In my opinion this is our main problem. This type of management does not take account of the service sector in which a football club operates. It is sport. Celtic is a sporting organisation. At a club of Celtic's size and history, success is determined by winning. And to be successful you need risk taking. There are those who will point to the success. I point to the lack of competition, the then much greater resources, and our poor European experience. Now serious questions are emerging on the horizon closer to home. So without realising it, and without intending it to be so, Parsimonius Pete and the board, may have taken the biggest financial gamble, ever taken by our club. Ironic isn't it. That is what I feel anyway. Sorry about the length of the post.

Last edited:

IMO we have a board who are happy that we turn a profit with our current business model. They also seem to be content to keep qualifying for the CL, with no interest in improving and happy to take the cash and bank it.
Maybe there are issues over the horizon.
But it appears that have a bunch of fat cats who don't want to alter the status quo. Let's keep employing the same managers who won't rock the boat (NL + BR). Is that why Ange left ? He kept demanding more but knew he wasn't gonna get it ??

Not a fan of Brendan getting re hired but fans calling for his head is a bit of a joke we are still top of league and it would be embarrassing to sack him the now .....we are not entitled to win every game or win league every year (guy was a prick the way he left) but look at trophies he's won with us in past .....the board are too blame for the transfers.....Brendan does need to sort out his tactics tho

Matt orielly gave an interview on celtic tv last week before the game against Ross co I said at the time he's looking out of our club because his whole demeanour and attitude was wrong and a bit ignorant to the interviewer maybe it was just me but he had a bad match last week and an even worse one this week, I hope all the talk about athletico Madrid wanting him hasn't messed up his head, I hope I'm wrong about this because he's been fantastic for us from he came to celtic.

The only way to make this board bothered is to hit their pockets. People have been talking about not buying merch or food inside the ground but I guarantee you the next home game the Celtic shop will be packed and there will be large queues waiting to buy their poor quality overpriced garbage they call food

Freezing there today, feet were like ice leaving. Shambles getting in, was sitting next to Lisbon Lion John Fallon who was complaining about various things, including certain know it all armchair bloggers.

Fan not happy at all. We should have won it in the first half. Team is weak, we might have got a draw but we're lost. See Japan are out of Asian Cup, so we could play Daizen on Wednesday.

New guy reminded me of Tony Cascirino, the boy who scored the Aberdeen goal was who were were screaming for on The Celtic Star (we'd written about signing Owen Beck at the start of September.

On to Edinburgh. HHView attachment 25011
New bhoy reminded you of Tony Cascarino ?....really harsh WC ....thought he added more to our options up front and actually he contributed to our equaliser.

Thought it would be a tight game what with both teams struggling lately. Still long ways to go we can still do this. But any more dropped points and it's gone. Hibs on Wednesday dreading it already. Huns next up for 🐑 play like they did today then huns are dropping points. But as I say it's all down to us .
Ally the Huns will take four or five off that shite!!…

Back