Aberdeen v Celtic - Boxing Day, all comments here

Bit of a lunge by Izzy
Let's see the Celtic now ? Getting Rogic on ball n sort the sheep worriers out

Boyata is an accident waiting to happen!!!

COYBIG ?

Bit of a lunge by Izzy
Let's see the Celtic now ? Getting Rogic on ball n sort the sheep worriers out

Boyata is an accident waiting to happen!!!

COYBIG ?
wouldn't be sorry to see him leave never rated him

I'm going to open a thread just so people can just spew absolute hatred and anger at the fucking passing it about the back bullshit that we keep attempting. 4 times in the 1st half we should have conceded a goal due to this absolutely horrendous tactic. I fucking hate it. Get the ball forward. My god!!!!!

Considine is shutting Forrest down to easy, Christie is having a go , Rogic left his bottle on the bus and is heart is on that Jordan bound plane , the Boyata and Gordan love in continues, they are a nightmare, i'd get Rogic of Ntcham on , Johnstone for Forrest, get McGregor roaming at his best opening them up, if Brown gets booked which is likely , him of Eddy on ,

Another crap performance, Brown’s times over, WTF isForrest and Christie doing out there? Get Nicham on for Brown every pass he makes puts us in trouble. Better he goes now than cost us the league. He would be better off in US as AUSTRALIA league is too tough like SPFL

i Had to put the telly off couldn’t watch another minute of that back passing such a waste after us starting well with our goal. I hate to say this but it’s Brown always passing back and then they become lackadaisical and Aberdeen are on top of them. COYBIG

All the great moves, goals, vibe is getting lost, there was a genuine momentum about our previous play which is being sacrificed to give Brown and Lustig a game, Ralston was playing a blinder and scoring , Johnstone can last a full game and be a number 9, get him on , the young legs will run them ragged, pack passing is not in their nature, if we dont wise up this for us will be one of the most fraught spfl run ins we will have had

he Is one of our best players but he has been continuously passing back the ball
All the great moves, goals, vibe is getting lost, there was a genuine momentum about our previous play which is being sacrificed to give Brown and Lustig a game, Ralston was playing a blinder and scoring , Johnstone can last a full game and be a number 9, get him on , the young legs will run them ragged, pack passing is not in their nature, if we dont wise up this for us will be one of the most fraught spfl run ins we will have had
totslly agree we are known as an attacking team - but not in that first half sadly pure gutted so far

Back