Aberdeen v Celtic - Boxing Day, all comments here

That was some game . Johnny Hayes played his best game for Celtic looked more comfortable at left back . Eddie was pure magic for the small amount of time he was on the pitch. Seen Sinclair play a lot better but hey he scored three goals . Bain needs to play against sevco which will sort out the Gordon Boyata love match .

Lost bad goals down to Izzy, Rogic/Lustig and Ajer.....Gordon could and should have saved first pen.But otherwise had nothing to do.. Bain is someway behind imho...
I'd be looking for new keeper to take No.1 jersey long term

Lost bad goals down to Izzy, Rogic/Lustig and Ajer.....Gordon could and should have saved first pen.But otherwise had nothing to do.. Bain is someway behind imho...
I'd be looking for new keeper to take No.1 jersey long term
Must agree my heart was in my mouth yesterday with the passing back to Gordon and then the heart pounding watching Gordon rolling the ball out to Boyata nerves shot to pieces tbh. HH

I can NEVER remember Gordon ever saving a penalty.
He got found out a few weeks ago in Europe with his throwing out and hes still doing it.
He gives the ball to the player nearest him and that puts that player under pressure.
He gives me palpatations.

Great result! But for Collum it would and should have been much easier. My MOTM has to go to Big Odd Edd. What a fucking impact! The whole team deserve praise though for a Champion's performance.

?

Back