Aberdeen v Celtic - Boxing Day, all comments here

Thanks boab and in my native tongue as well. Loved the bit when he cawed the ref a cheating orange bastard at the second penalty and then screaming "French Eddy yir a fuckin god when yi want to be" after our third and fourth.
hahaha

Izzy was a week slow at the 1st pen, Hayes did much better. See Aberdeen targeting Lustig and Brown at free kicks. No idea why we don't work on 2-3 set plays from throws, more of these than any other stoppage. We can gain yards,draw a free kick, corners...yet we continually give the ball away. Thought we might be on page 50 with all the expert apologies to Sincy and Eddy who were immense

I just hate Craigan....hate him. Of all the commentators he is the worse. At least with the rest are all fully aware that they are arseholes. They don't hide their dislike for us but Craigan is another level. As we kept possession. The way we do against every team in Scotland, Craigan said "Aberdeen are allowing Celtic possession while they have a breather" like the sheep could decide to take the ball when ever they wanted. He was looking for reason to say Shinnie didn't dive. He's an utter tit. I'm gutted sky have won the contract to show Scottish football but I'll be glad if I never hear Craigan again.

I just hate Craigan....hate him. Of all the commentators he is the worse. At least with the rest are all fully aware that they are arseholes. They don't hide their dislike for us but Craigan is another level. As we kept possession. The way we do against every team in Scotland, Craigan said "Aberdeen are allowing Celtic possession while they have a breather" like the sheep could decide to take the ball when ever they wanted. He was looking for reason to say Shinnie didn't dive. He's an utter tit. I'm gutted sky have won the contract to show Scottish football but I'll be glad if I never hear Craigan again.
hes a good tim aswell

Back