Aberdeen v Celtic match thread KO wed, 7.45pm….all comments in here

The fact broony can repeatedly shout fuck you to Gollum. Follow him up the park shouting at him and gollum not even give him a 2nd look shows how corrupt our officials are. Starfelt got booked for moaning at a ref while sitting on the ground with a broken nose streaming with blood. Would brown have got away with it tonight if he was in a hoops top???? I think we all know the answer to that one. That's why broony never did it in a Celtic top. He know the score.
LLB, mate. He did the same for us for years. No chance he's gonnae change.
WC (and most other) refs and players, have been terrified of him since the mid-2000's man.

We won mate. Have a beer. :)

Thought Collum was a absolute disgrace tonight. The free kicks he awarded to Aberdeen were farcical. Did you see the look on Matt O Riley’s face? He was genuinely stunned at the free kicks given to Aberdeen but not to Celtic. You could tell he didna understand what was happening. Welcome to Scotland Matt!!
Celtic must speak up. Collum almost put sevco top o the league. A disgraceful performance from Collum.

Got the 3 points which are the most important thing couple of players got lost in the 2nd half the marking at set pieces was poor you can't let players run off you if you are marking them. Referee definitely had a big input in the game giving free kicks every time an Aberdeen player went down and ignoring some of the fouls against the bhoys.

Mind last season we were awe complaining about the team only turning up for 20mins a game, well at least we are up to 45 noo., 😱

I've said it before, stop with the deep fried Mars bars at half time 😱.

I'm at a loss to describe what seems to happen second half, maybe a wee sub after 45 would benefit us.

Anyhoo a good 45 with some decent play in there. Get the second half sorted Ange and the title will be back home.

The Celtic players in that second half must have felt like Kurt Zoomas Cat the way the ref allowed them to slap and kick us about, fekin wee Gollum cheat.

H.H

Members online

Latest posts

Back