Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

A wee reminder to our foreign friends that the clocks ho back an hour here tonight so kick off will be an hour later than you may expect. You will grt an extra hour in bed for those of you who have to set your alarm clocks to get up in the middle of your sleep (Mr Duffy - thinking of you here).

A wee reminder to our foreign friends that the clocks ho back an hour here tonight so kick off will be an hour later than you may expect. You will grt an extra hour in bed for those of you who have to set your alarm clocks to get up in the middle of your sleep (Mr Duffy - thinking of you here).
He’s oan Stella time Bridie that’s 12 a hoor
Forward and backwards.

HH 😂

With Jules out for a while now by the looks of things and the lack of form of duffers the question now is how would our back line shape up now.
I would be shocked if Lenny didn't go back to the 4 at the back and stick with it in future. So would say duffers and ajer against the sheep. But is that now our only real option with 2CB or could Bitton step in when fit?

With Jules out for a while now by the looks of things and the lack of form of duffers the question now is how would our back line shape up now.
I would be shocked if Lenny didn't go back to the 4 at the back and stick with it in future. So would say duffers and ajer against the sheep. But is that now our only real option with 2CB or could Bitton step in when fit?
Would'nt have a problem with Bitton John,he's a class act,hope young Welsh gets some game time too 🍺 🥳

I think Welsh will be made a scapegoat after Milan which would be a bit harsh on the youngster
I suspect you may be true here, but I hope not. Overall he has been ok and not the worst offender in our defence.

I'd play 4 at the back with a high tempo fluid midfield/attack ripping our opponents apart with fast moving triangles - we have become far too static instead of pass & move, pass & move, which is much harder to defend than the limp pathetic pish we have been served up recently.

That's the usual John
Ralston- he wisnae Lustig
Hendry- he wisnae VVD
Taylor-he isnae KT
Forrest-he isnae Jinky
funny how it's always young Scottish players, ach well 🍺 🥳
It's back to the usual again and money. These youngsters can be thrown into the deep end and should they fail then no real value in them so just keep them as 3rd choices just in case of major injury crisis. Blooding young Welsh was a huge gamble even more so when he has had fuck all game time beforehand

We have the best record of developing young players to have gone to make it to international level, as I see it the Scottish fa are doing there best to stop our blood line and yet in the process stopping the blood line of development as we are the best and only ones that can do so, and just because the scum can't and wouldn't
If we had qualified for the Group stages of the Champions league then our youth team would play against the best teams in Europe. We failed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back