Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Very good question.... and solely based on the 2nd half performance I would.

If Ntcham has to play it would be in the brown role.... mopping up with and giving it to either Rogic, McGregor, Elyounoussi or Christie. Turnbull hasn't done anything so far for me to grab a place in the team (he was woweful against St Johnstone - being on the bench doesn't suddenly turn you into a world beater). Turnbulls time will come in the season.

I don't rate Ntcham.... I just don't want to mke too many changes to what was a ver good 2nd half performance (we were playing AC Milan after all).
Turnbull was on brilliant form at Motherwell when we tried to buy him. He was then out of the game for a year and returned on fire so we finally bought him. He eventually got to play the 2nd half against Hibs and was wonderful. The next weekend he started against St J and like many others he was poor so Lenny immediately pulled him off at half time and he has hardly had any game time for us since. How many others have suffered a poor 45 minute spell and been punished so harshly? Ntcham has at long last enjoyed his only fairly good 45 minute spell all season and continually gets rewarded for some stinking performances! I'm not sure Lenny thinks this unfair treatment will encourage Turnbull or any other youngsters on the fringes trying to break through.

Eventually when Turnbull's chance comes he will have lost some of his match fitness and some of the confidence he had when he joined us and then folk will say "see - he wasn't that good after all".

Turnbull not getting much of a look in here either, cant understand how people are picking Ntcham before him if they want to up our game. We keep hearing "theres a player in there" and "look what he did against Nazio" How many chances does Ntcham need? Time for Turnbulls chance{s}
Hes a lazy player ,couple of nice touches in a game doesnt cut it for me ,shouldnt be anywhere near the team in my opinion but the manager knows best 🙄

Hes a lazy player ,couple of nice touches in a game doesnt cut it for me ,shouldnt be anywhere near the team in my opinion but the manager knows best 🙄
Turnbull or Ntcham Tony I’ve kinda lost who you and the others are talking aboot.
oh I’m Diddy it’s Ntcham as Turnbull huzny
Played enuff. Soz doh 🙄 fuck me Kelly will be on that like a 🚜 on a cat

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back