Aberdeen v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 16 February kick-off 12pm - all comments here...

I am convinced sevco wanted the Livingston game on at all cost to get the money from their on sale products such as,programmes,pies bovril etc,,but from what I saw on hesgoal I think all they have done is dug themselves a bigger hole,because the crowd was no more than 20..25000,,but they will still have to pay the full bill to police scotland and the security company..
I wonder if jabba saw that one coming..

HH.

We were gash today no getting away from that, some players need to up their game and put in a better shift than what they offered today because they sat off and allowed the sheep too much space, too much of the ball and continued to play too many high balls when they were winning everything in the air BUT to still grind out a win when you're having a mare is the mark of Champions.

Business end of the season now so it's all about getting the 3 points on the board but we will end up getting punished and shipping points if we put in anymore displays like that. Think we got a bit lucky today but I'll take it.

Oh and that Dallas c*nt was an absolute fucking disgrace, some of the challenges on the bhoys were shockers and that wee rat didn't even give a free kick never mind a card. Taylor and Main especially with their sliding studs up tackles and going through the back of players seemed to have free reign to do what they liked.

Last edited:
No-one remembers lacklustre games. Goals in the back of the net count and are recorded for memory.

We have a team that even when up against a storm in a coastal city and a team intent on winning, we can grind the result out.

Another 3 points under horrendous conditions when we didn’t play well is a massive win and shows the tenacity of character in our hoops.

Juggernaught closing in on the Double 9. Ooh Ra✊💚

Not our best display of the season but given where we are in terms of points on the board and games to play, I am firmly in the camp of those who feel it's all about the securing the 3 points from here on in.

I think we will see a few more performances like today between now and us securing the 9. Credit to Lenny for changing the formation and this is best filed away under the category of job done.

Looking forward to the Copenhagen game and a wee bit of a break from the spfl HH 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Wish he had thrown Dallas under with them as if it wasn't bad enough with the wind to cope we end up with a ref that can only see tackles made by Celtic players still it was a hard fought game and we deserved to win but it would be nice to have a level playing field, still can't be much room under the bus the way Slippy keeps throwing anyone and everybody but himself it must be near full by now

Back