Aberdeen v Celtic - Saturday 4 May, kick-off 12.30pm

We need a point but we'll want all three and the 8IAR party can get underway.

Aberdeen looked a poor side at Hampden in the Scottish Cup semi-final and they were also pretty unimpressive at Ibrox on Sunday, although it took 2 dodgy penalties to beat them.

Think we'll do it - 2-0.

All comments here...

View attachment 2585
I think it was more we made them look poor (they are shit though) and I think we will again this weekend

Excellent insight mate I was wondering what had to happen, saved me a lot of working out HH
Excellent insight mate I was wondering what had to happen, saved me a lot of working out HH
Aye you know how it is with us Tims always looking out for each other, just thought, would save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date. HH

Some useless apprentice designer at New Balance American head office who only got the job cos his dad is a boss there thought this was his big chance...

"Clinton, I have a job for you, even you cant mess it up"

"Yes!!! This is it, my big chance. What do you need me to design. I'm ready"

"New Celtic top, very easy. Green and white hoops. Since 1888. That's it. You good with that"

"Absolutely boss. Green and white hoops. I can do it.....
Right. Green and white. Here goes. Mmmm....I know. I'll change it up a bit...I'm sure these soccer fans will love it, everyone loves change now and again....don't they"

New strip release date:

"Aw for fuck sake Clinton!!!!!!!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why is it every business has a 'Clinton' Lubo? :unsure:

To be fair I don't think Clinton fucked it up too badly but I get why it isn't to everyone's taste.

HH Lubo.

Back