Absent Friends

I’m the first to admit my politics and views on world events often go against the current or tide or mainstream or call it whatever but I 100% agree with Frank here we all have differing views on lots of things the world would be a dull place if we all agreed on everything debate is healthy that’s how democracy works but when it descends into name calling and people being driven away then that’s shite,cant we all just agree to disagree sometimes and respect different opinions no matter how much they are at odds from with our own can’t we just keep it civil and treat each other with respect in 100 years no cunt will even know who we were never mind what we thought about the price of cheese so what the fuck is it, with the he said she said pish,give it up people nobody’s right and nobody’s wrong it’s all just opinion tainted by our individual world views and some bevy, life is way too short
Right that's it, Mick........I'm messaging WC to get you a yella caird!!!!

How dare you come on here and start spouting reasonable and rational nonsense........do you think this is some kind of platform for good sense or something?

The site is defotootely poorer from the absence of the shadow clan
Here mate, you're actually a great testament to this site and how you've fitted in.

I mind you once mentioning that you had issues on other platforms, but I've seen with my own eyes how you've still managed to adhere to your beliefs - yet remain constructive when an alternative perspective is presented.

You've had one or two moments, but you've managed to find common ground in those debates and shown respect to your adversaries and earned their respect back in return.

Here mate, you're actually a great testament to this site and how you've fitted in.

I mind you once mentioning that you had issues on other platforms, but I've seen with my own eyes how you've still managed to adhere to your beliefs - yet remain constructive when an alternative perspective is presented.

You've had one or two moments, but you've managed to find common ground in those debates and shown respect to your adversaries and earned their respect back in return.
I've also been an arrogant, nasty thug with a hair trigger on too many occasions when in the grip of drink-fuelled megalomania. That I haven't been banned long ago and daycent people like yourself still engage with me is testament to the tolerance of our wee noisy cyber clan.

You couldn't have, he was on here for a few months before the racist mask slipped. He claimed to be from Greece and had a serious dose of the horn for Hendry.
Oh I do remember now.........he used to comment on the Celtic Blog too.

He was a wee Greek fella, but he certainly had a confused set of ideas about what made a decent centre-half and what passes for racial tolerance.

Aww jeez......I missed that. Somebody needs to find the back up data for that one
Was that the boy GreekAndyy888 or something like that? He wanted to play Scott Sinclair at full back cos he had a good defensive rating on a computer game. He also insisted we would get at least £250 million for selling Tierney (yes, the expensive footballer ever), £125m for Ajer and £125m for Hendry!!!

Then one Friday night he went from being a bit of a fun figure to being a full on sectarian and racist and insisted every single muslim was a murdering, racist, rapist who deserved to be slaughtered in the most agnosing way possible. As you can imagine, a fair few of us went mental at him for that. Unfortunately WC was out celebrating his wife's birthday that night so wasn't able to delete or ban him for a day or two.

Back