Absent Friends

Being a relative newbie on The Noise, it would seem I've missed out on the company of a few stoaters. ......Thank Goodness .
My personal favourite was the guy who 'offered' square go's and shouted that most of us had never been in Celtic Park etc...he posted a photo of a Celtic game ticket...
I took the opportunity to get involved, and posted a photo of me kneeling on the hallowed turf, with the caption..."Here's me, not being at Celtic Park..."
I was never invited to his party again but the Bhoys & Ghirls slagged him relentlessly and he beetled off down the hole once again

My personal favourite was the guy who 'offered' square go's and shouted that most of us had never been in Celtic Park etc...he posted a photo of a Celtic game ticket...
I took the opportunity to get involved, and posted a photo of me kneeling on the hallowed turf, with the caption..."Here's me, not being at Celtic Park..."
I was never invited to his party again but the Bhoys & Ghirls slagged him relentlessly and he beetled off down the hole once again
Jimmy Hoffa and Billy Joel are buried underneath the centre circle at Celtic Park.

Back