Adidas Deal

Goldfinch67

Just read about possible £25M deal with adidas and already split between going to work or standing outside the superstore awaiting their arrival. :p I think this will be a great move for Celtic and Adidas. New Balance marketing was pretty abysmal at times. I have no issues with a pink strip. Indeed it could have been a really good move but the tone of pink selected to go with that washed-out grey colour - was it ever really going to sell beyond a small minority?

Really looking forward to new kit. Exciting times HH

£25m was the NB deal, it’s set to beat that according to reports. Adidas surely best fit for Celtic with the stripes. I hope they do a bit of a retro style one, simple but nice, one that’ll be timeless.

I’m holding out for Hummel to come in at last minute though

image.jpg

I dont think it matters if it is Addidas, Nike, NB, or whoever who makes our kit - occasionally their will be some feck ups - pink seriously>> who at CP signed that one off!!!

I am sure even under Addidas there will be some off the wall 3rd strip = however the only thng that really counts on these 3 year deals is the bottom line - and in 3 years time the bottom line will be the factor in deciding the next Kit Company whoever they are

I dont think it matters if it is Addidas, Nike, NB, or whoever who makes our kit - occasionally their will be some feck ups - pink seriously>> who at CP signed that one off!!!

I am sure even under Addidas there will be some off the wall 3rd strip = however the only thng that really counts on these 3 year deals is the bottom line - and in 3 years time the bottom line will be the factor in deciding the next Kit Company whoever they are

I think it does matter who they are.............................I give you Hummel and the fact that they can't even get the chevrons on their kit all going in the same direction.

Members online

Latest posts

Back