Adidas Deal

Of course there would, cheesy......no doubt about it, but a mega corporate entity still only prospers when it gets product flying off the shelves.

The average Celtic fan is gonna spend close to £500 per annum on ADIDAS products. Multiply that figure by however many kids/grandkids you have.
Have already seen those Adidas Celtic trainees advertised for a while now on teesfortims at a whopping £200 !! Aye you read it right £200 I wont be buying them what if I stood in sh*t or a puddle they look suede 😂

Have already seen those Adidas Celtic trainees advertised for a while now on teesfortims at a whopping £200 !! Aye you read it right £200 I wont be buying them what if I stood in sh*t or a puddle they look suede 😂
My niece's man is one of those boys that spends enough money on trainers to run a small country.

He never wears them though, just leaves them in the box and looks at them every now and then.

Me personally, I like a good sniff of the shoe. Now I wonder if Adidas do stilettos???

It's no the league oj, it's the hundreds of thousands of branded shirts, trackies, trainers and other merch they're going to sell all over the world.

£30 mill is peanuts compared to what ADIDAS will collect for being associated with Celtic. They pay Juventus a mint, but Celtic will outsell Juve by 10 to 1.

ADIDAS are getting a bargain and they know it.
Every soccer shop in the United States has at least a Celtic branded soccer ball on it's shelves. I've only ever seen hun gear when it's on Huns on holiday. Adidas knows it can make money over here.

image.jpg

No. Do NOT leave the Hoops off the sleeves.

Ok I will qualify my post - I doesnt matter who we get in our league - clearly Hummel, Errea, Bling it On (Hamilton), Orc Sports (Essex) etc are not going to give us 30+ milliom for a deal

In our league - it doent matter if it is Nike, NB, Addidas, Puma etc -
No I think that this deal probably will be in the£30 mill region possibly more simply because of the massive worldwide market for all things Celtic especially in the states , Canada, Australia and Asia. As spherical planet (I think it was ) said already , they aren't buying just into the Scottish division they are taking over a massive ready made market in the Celtic brand. They also are already invested in the division, designers of aberdeen and hamilton strips. They are known to be quite traditional on designs as well so interesting to see what they come up with especially for 2nd and 3rd kits (please please all green top for one of them 🙂) what's the word with the rangers designer for next season anyone know? I was of the understanding that Hummel cannot design next seasons strop sorry strip as Ashley won the case. They can still have the Hummel training ground unless they change the name to sports direct car park (and training centre ) heheh

Last edited:
I've been shouting for a Celtic/Addidas team up for years. The ultimate team up. I think Sevco with be initiating a bidding war amongst Glasgow's knitting groups for next season.

No I think that this deal probably will be in the£30 mill region possibly more simply because of the massive worldwide market for all things Celtic especially in the states , Canada, Australia and Asia. As spherical planet (I think it was ) said already , they aren't buying just into the Scottish division they are taking over a massive ready made market in the Celtic brand. They also are already invested in the division, designers of aberdeen and hamilton strips. They are known to be quite traditional on designs as well so interesting to see what they come up with especially for 2nd and 3rd kits (please please all green top for one of them 🙂) what's the word with the rangers designer for next season anyone know? I was of the understanding that Hummel cannot design next seasons strop sorry strip as Ashley won the case. They can still have the Hummel training ground unless they change the name to sports direct car park (and training centre ) heheh
I heard TESCO two-stripe have offered the huns ten-bob and first dibs on the "whoopsies" for the contract.

Dunlop were in the running, but apparently there was an issue with their main branding being green

Members online

Back