after tonight there are 3 players who should never pull on a Celtic jersey again Barcas Ralston and Taylor

Unlike you BB, to be a bit controversial 😱😂
Well the player obviously has no positive attributes whatsoever and is one of the 3 biggest culprits last night (more than Bitton??? wow!).

I'm not saying Taylor is brilliant and I'd prefer a better starting left back but I thought he could do a job for us as backup and he could even improve with proper coaching and things called tactics but clearly I am totally wrong, so let's spend even more money on yet another unknown quantity.

Well the player obviously has no positive attributes whatsoever and is one of the 3 biggest culprits last night (more than Bitton??? wow!).

I'm not saying Taylor is brilliant and I'd prefer a better starting left back but I thought he could do a job for us as backup and he could even improve with proper coaching and things called tactics but clearly I am totally wrong, so let's spend even more money on yet another unknown quantity.
Already seen a huge improvement on confidence with Taylor with him very prepared to take and receive the ball in the midfield, just highlights how much confidence I have in him doing it.
Plenty of room for improvement and increasing his confidence on the ball hopefully might improve his play in the final third, still need to take into consideration how young he still remains and first time looks like he is actually receiving coaching.
Will it all pay off for us?
Think he still deserves the chance to see

why! he offers nothing going forward can't beat a man and his crossing of the ball is atrocious, he also can't defend
Who would you like signed to take his place? Or who is better at club for the role?

Taylor seems to be a bit of a scape goat.

I think taylor is good left back

Not sure he ever really gets played as left back very often.

His crossing aint best but in current climate of monopoly money for better players i suspect you will need monopoly money to get actually better left defender and thats before you talk wages.

Barkas should be good keeper but for whatever reason he aint impressing anyone.

Ralston hasnt had enough chances in team to decide he isnt good enough simply because everyu single player we played at right back since lustig last couple seasons have not been good enough imo

but again its getting harder to sign good enough when brentford can out pay big clubs in europe and pay wages far in excess of what celtic can compete with.

i would like better than we have at every position

But i dont think any of those 3 you mentioned should never kick a ball again unless we find bettert players on wages club can afford.

Who would you like signed to take his place? Or who is better at club for the role?

Taylor seems to be a bit of a scape goat.

I think taylor is good left back

Not sure he ever really gets played as left back very often.

His crossing aint best but in current climate of monopoly money for better players i suspect you will need monopoly money to get actually better left defender and thats before you talk wages.

Barkas should be good keeper but for whatever reason he aint impressing anyone.

Ralston hasnt had enough chances in team to decide he isnt good enough simply because everyu single player we played at right back since lustig last couple seasons have not been good enough imo

but again its getting harder to sign good enough when brentford can out pay big clubs in europe and pay wages far in excess of what celtic can compete with.

i would like better than we have at every position

But i dont think any of those 3 you mentioned should never kick a ball again unless we find bettert players on wages club can afford.
Comes down to value for money TET.
Barkas not worth the money he receives from the club along with Bitton.
Taylor does however, along with Ralston as hardly on contracts that challenge the club in terms of finances and still capable of doing a job for us.
Think big O and Monty may become better options shortly, but all 4 are still only learning there trade.
The need for a better and more confident keeper will help there progress no end and should be looked upon as a priority at the moment imo

Ralston played well, so did Taylor, neither has ever let the club down.

Barkas needs time to regain confidence, we either give him that breathing space or we recruit another starting goalkeeper.
Taylor has or should I say is being compared to KT, so is on a loser, can anyone remember who was our LB b4 KT got his chance?, Taylor is a decent LB who unfortunately is trying to replace the best LB in Europe. Let's stop hammering him and just hope that AP can improve his overall game. We can then use young Monty as a back up who might also have his own game improved. HH

Ralston played well, so did Taylor, neither has ever let the club down.

Barkas needs time to regain confidence, we either give him that breathing space or we recruit another starting goalkeeper.
we recruit another keeper, we cannot afford to give him any more time he has been here long enough, time is money and wages need paid and recruitment will stagnate if results dont come in , players need to earn their wage and not squander chances.

Comes down to value for money TET.
Barkas not worth the money he receives from the club along with Bitton.
Taylor does however, along with Ralston as hardly on contracts that challenge the club in terms of finances and still capable of doing a job for us.
Think big O and Monty may become better options shortly, but all 4 are still only learning there trade.
The need for a better and more confident keeper will help there progress no end and should be looked upon as a priority at the moment imo
Bitton took a nasty knock

He has a temper and i thought he was gnna get sent off for elbowing the dude in chops like he got

1 bitton isnt cb imo

bad call

2 he is quite injury prone and although i think he loves celtic i dont think he gets good role for his skill and he also makes rash decisions in crucial games

bin him is my advice, despite fact i like him as midfielder and i genuiney think he loves celtic.

Barkas is now on shoogly peg, and thats me giving im benefit of doubts afer last season

gordon made many howlers in europe, barkas just doesnt seem to cope with long periods of inacyivity then switching on at crucial moments

but sadly i doubt many keepers are any better with long periods of inactivity then must be on ball in the odd counter set peice attack

he aint been good enough

i am certain there is a good enough keeper in there but has his confdence been blown to peices

no sure

he gets benefit of doubt unless we can find a better keeper on accetable wages who can play the role celtc keepers need to play these days

all keepers screw up

even the ones who we think are better option than barkas

duno answer to our keeper issues

most top keepers get lot of action every game

even bonner had his many critics when celtic keeper and i thought he was magc

bitton for me is not our worst player but he aint a very good centre back imo

barkas is by far our best keeper currently imo

and thats a pretty weird scenario since he has been poor every game he played imo

dont rate bain either despite rating him before celtic

seems to be a tough job playing scape goat at celtic in fullback or keeper roles

two crucial defensive positions that we cant find a good match with for long time

Back