after tonight there are 3 players who should never pull on a Celtic jersey again Barcas Ralston and Taylor

Thought Taylor played well...just needs to work on his crossing. Ralston will do well at a smaller team. Not good enough for celtic. Barkas fucking awful and you missed out Biton. What's the point in keeping the guy to wheel out to play out of position once or twice a season. Then he does stupid things like he did tonight.

Taylor is a back up for me the other 2 are just no good at all
agree he can now get his crosses in early and past the first man ,trouble is there's nobody in the box ,,,,,but was an improvement
agree he can now get his crosses in early and past the first man ,trouble is there's nobody in the box ,,,,,but was an improvement
Barkas Ralston and Bitton for me should not be given responsibility for getting us to a pay out, Bitton was already on eggshells and would not let it go, Ralston chopped a guy when he was trapped in his own box with nowhere to go giving them an easy free kick and get out of jail card, Barkas c'mon man a direct free kick from an impossible angle and it goes through his hands.

I still think young Monty might offer us more than Taylor in the long run, but will never fault his commitment for the club and still worthy of a squad place imo.
Bitton and Barkas need moving out ASAP and with a kick in the balls also.
Ralston tries hard in fairness to him, but we're to big of a club for his very limited capabilities, yet hope he can get a club to suit that, Ross County or St mirran or the likes would be about his limit sadly

after tonight there are 3 players who should never pull on a Celtic jersey again Barcas Ralston and Taylor
Plus many more including Bitton who costs us in important games v the huns ect. If Desmond isn't interested in Celtic I wish he would sell to someone who is :(

I still think young Monty might offer us more than Taylor in the long run, but will never fault his commitment for the club and still worthy of a squad place imo.
Bitton and Barkas need moving out ASAP and with a kick in the balls also.
Ralston tries hard in fairness to him, but we're to big of a club for his very limited capabilities, yet hope he can get a club to suit that, Ross County or St mirran or the likes would be about his limit sadly
Nice to see the old PRAVDA spirt is alive and well on here with certain threads being pulled , sack the board or just act like them when it suits bring back the ABSOLUTE SHITE thread 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Nice to see the old PRAVDA spirt is alive and well on here with certain threads being pulled , sack the board or just act like them when it suits bring back the ABSOLUTE SHITE thread 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Didn't realise it was pulled bigman. Why?

Ralston played well, so did Taylor, neither has ever let the club down.

Barkas needs time to regain confidence, we either give him that breathing space or we recruit another starting goalkeeper.

Members online

Latest posts

Back