Ahoy you Tims

The Celtic Ghostie

Hiya guys and gals. I drifted from the forum into Twitter ( global political concerns ) soon after we lost Michael Duffy ( Almighty God have mercy on him ) and it's nice to be back even though it still looks as if we are a "wee" forum. Anyway get ready to trash me because here I go.
1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit
4. Holm looks like a Stuart Armstrong type to me and I loved Armstrong's ability to break the lines so I'm delighted with the first signing
5. I would sign Billy Gilmour
6. I;m off to get my tin hat on

Hiya guys and gals. I drifted from the forum into Twitter ( global political concerns ) soon after we lost Michael Duffy ( Almighty God have mercy on him ) and it's nice to be back even though it still looks as if we are a "wee" forum. Anyway get ready to trash me because here I go.
1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit
4. Holm looks like a Stuart Armstrong type to me and I loved Armstrong's ability to break the lines so I'm delighted with the first signing
ok Lubos the guy you want to converse with

Welcome back Ghostie.... That should get the Friday night ding dong off n running...

#5 the only plausible reason I can see for this is just to piss off his hun maw, other than that I dont see him getting into that team, especially after Brendan finally signs John Mcginn... oops I wasn't to say that yet, just ignore the Mcginn bit 😉😉

Welcome back, Ghostie. I can't remember what your name was before you became the Ghost?

1. We will unify - but many will bear him a big grudge and most will never trust him. He will have to deliver as he has zero goodwill with many fans.

2. Kennedy is obviously well respected within football. I don't care if he stays or goes, but if our manager wants him then I hope he continues to deliver success.

3. Sevco have brought in some decent players and lost some of their bigger "stars". I don't like belittling our domestic opponents too much as this just encourages folk to slag off Scottish fitba and give no respect or credit to Celtic's achievements.

4. Holm is a decent looking skillful player. Hopefully he fulfils his promise, as we have had too many failed young foreign projects in the past and he would be a relatively expensive failure if it doesn't work out for him.

5. Gilmour is a decent prospect. He is too over-hyped by the Scottish media. He could do a job for us I'm sure, but I'd prefer 50's suggested player instead!

6. You'll need a full suit of armour rather than just a tin hat after this post!!!

Welcome back Ghostie.... That should get the Friday night ding dong off n running...

#5 the only plausible reason I can see for this is just to piss off his hun maw, other than that I dont see him getting into that team, especially after Brendan finally signs John Mcginn... oops I wasn't to say that yet, just ignore the Mcginn bit 😉😉
Nice to be back 🍀

WECLOME back
Everyone's entitled to share their opinion
People have a hate on for John Kennedy, which is up to them
John's a good coach, in his own right, and it's easy to jump on the bandwagon and slag people when things aren't going well, under Neil Lennon, he looked frustrated as I doubt Lenny was listening to him, as the team spiralled into the ground
That's not on JK, that was NL's own ego at work, 'my way or the highway' kind of thing, but the least said about that season, the better
If/when Brendan signs, he'll have my full support as he did well last time he was at the helm

Banned for being a lurking hun you say...?
Well, you did say Cantwell was a good signing for the mutants...so self inflicted wound there, and lay aff the electric soup mibbe
Billy Gilmour's a decent wee Scottish player, there's loads of them around, but his maw would never allow it, but if the Huns came in for him, he'd be touted as a cross between M'Bappe and Messi rolled into one
I agree with what I've seen of Holm, and the similarities between Stuart Armstrong, look on the money
Always liked Stuey in the Hoops, and he's done well with the National team
Apart from that, flak jacket on for the next week, until BR signs on the dotted line
Lubo is our Leader
Enjoy your weekend ya buncha bamsticks
YNWA

Welcome back, Ghostie. I can't remember what your name was before you became the Ghost?

1. We will unify - but many will bear him a big grudge and most will never trust him. He will have to deliver as he has zero goodwill with many fans.

2. Kennedy is obviously well respected within football. I don't care if he stays or goes, but if our manager wants him then I hope he continues to deliver success.

3. Sevco have brought in some decent players and lost some of their bigger "stars". I don't like belittling our domestic opponents too much as this just encourages folk to slag off Scottish fitba and give no respect or credit to Celtic's achievements.

4. Holm is a decent looking skillful player. Hopefully he fulfils his promise, as we have had too many failed young foreign projects in the past and he would be a relatively expensive failure if it doesn't work out for him.

5. Gilmour is a decent prospect. He is too over-hyped by the Scottish media. He could do a job for us I'm sure, but I'd prefer 50's suggested player instead!

6. You'll need a full suit of armour rather than just a tin hat after this post!!!
Thanks amigo - It's good to be back . P.S I was just Celtic Ghostie last time round 🍀

Don't know if it;s true but apparently his Da is a Tim

1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.naw we don't
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.Hope he goes chances are getting shorter plenty nice lassies down in London
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit Banned from there myself tf
5. I would sign Billy Gilmour NAW

Isn’t McGinnis a former chairman too Auld
The Rat bee eth a cant

HH 🙄

Back