Ahoy you Tims

Hiya guys and gals. I drifted from the forum into Twitter ( global political concerns ) soon after we lost Michael Duffy ( Almighty God have mercy on him ) and it's nice to be back even though it still looks as if we are a "wee" forum. Anyway get ready to trash me because here I go.
1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit
4. Holm looks like a Stuart Armstrong type to me and I loved Armstrong's ability to break the lines so I'm delighted with the first signing
5. I would sign Billy Gilmour
6. I;m off to get my tin hat on
Agree with most of that but not Billy Gilmour even if it would put them into meltdown - we need a combative midfielder who will be agressive, win balls and drive forward.

Posted 7 June
A 10 minute explore on Google to Rodgers and his son Aaron, their links and background speaks volumes.

I was told by the father of a first team player that money was/is Rodgers God.

His life is about making as much money as possible by lying, pushing brand Brendan and spewing out the same copy and paste tactics that the sports media swallow and call him 'elite'
Do we care if he progresses Celtic? All managers will go if they can get x4 their wages - would you not?

Kuntwell is a decent player for Scottish football. He wouldn't get near the Celtic midfield. He's not as good as he thinks he is...I imagine he's the sort of guy that looks at Grealish and believes he should be in the City squad ahead of him....but he can have a decent game now and then...like when they won the dead rubber cup. Raskin is pure pish. Overweight, slow and lazy. I actually think Butland is a good signing for them. He was once a highly rated keeper and he will be coming north with a point to prove.
All that said, the Celtic squad is still stronger in every area, but we learned, in the Covid league that having the best players doesn't always win you the league...if the confidence and correct coaching isn't there...things can go wrong very quickly. The scum will be going into the next season full of confidence. The dead rubber cup has given them a boost. Their new signings will be celebrated as the 2nd coming of Joey Barton by the media. Confidence, over there, will be at an all time high.....that's why we need to get our managerial appointment spot on...kill their hopes nice and early.
And absolutely NAW when it comes to Gilmour. Most over-rated player to come out of Scotland...the SMSM's ultimate wet dream of a player....a Glasgow hun (didn't get a game) that was so good he went to the London huns (not good enough) with a dirty orange cow of a mum who wouldn't touch green, I imagine when that happened, Jackson and his colleagues simultaneously wet their pants!! That's the only reason he made the Scotland squad. Its the only reason he's mentioned in Scotland at all.
Is this you panning Ratgers jist in case
To be sure if it’s the Rat then fuck me pink
As long as the liarwell is kept away from any signings and the manager like The last deserter is in charge of recruitment then that’s a step forward I like Nicholson he keeps out of the limelight but seems to get the job done agree with you there isn’t one hun player that would get into our squad let alone the team including TikTok mccuntwell
But this waiting why isn’t there a game freed up to rip the pish ooto

HH 😉

On the subject of returns ( yes we were)..

How would a return to the hoops of Kieran Tierney go down with you all???

👍🙋👍...

And if not... Why not????
I would love Tierney to return, but it won't happen (yet). I think Newcastle are after him and that would be a better fit for his style of play than Arsenal. I don't think he is finished in the EPL yet, as he will want to prove himself again after Arteta humiliated him this season.

There were a number of factors in him leaving Celtic. Obviously he would get paid a LOT more, Lawwell was very keen to cash in on our prized asset and to extend his playing career - in case people forget hammer throwing opponents were allowed to elbow & kick the shite out of KT with minimal punishment, resulting in injuries.

I would love Tierney to return, but it won't happen (yet). I think Newcastle are after him and that would be a better fit for his style of play than Arsenal. I don't think he is finished in the EPL yet, as he will want to prove himself again after Arteta humiliated him this season.

There were a number of factors in him leaving Celtic. Obviously he would get paid a LOT more, Lawwell was very keen to cash in on our prized asset and to extend his playing career - in case people forget hammer throwing opponents were allowed to elbow & kick the shite out of KT with minimal punishment, resulting in injuries.
Was beginning to think I was the only one who remembered the snide hits on him 👍👍👍

Was beginning to think I was the only one who remembered the snide hits on him 👍👍👍
Yip. He gets a broken jaw & his teeth burst through his lip in the cup final caused by a deliberate elbow (one of 6 elbowing incidents by the same thug that season) which was ignored. And the very high & very late studs up foul that sliced open his knee for which the ref reluctantly gave the most apologetic booking I have ever seen. They knew they could scythe him down with impunity.

20200823_005555.jpg20200801_225845.jpg

He was on £1.5 million a year here, it’s not as if he was having to visit food banks. He could have given us one more season and then fucked of to England to stuff his pockets
So it would have been ok if he’d have waited a year ?
If you’ve read his words he was told on 31/1 the club had accepted a bid for him and to get to the airport
I have no truck with KT, was at the club for 15 years

So if we are signing new players (the norse god Odin it would seem) without a manager.....are we back to the good old days of Peter Lawwells live action football manager game?
TBF why wait until a manager is in place whom may then have to pay top dollar or may change his mind as did Howe, when you can pick up decent players through good scouting whilst they are been offered at acceptable terms and we are confident they will be decent and have a sellable price once developed or playing from the beginning.

Members online

Latest posts

Back