Ahoy you Tims

Fuck bringing biscuit hips back. He is another one who chose the lure of English gold over the chance of ten in a row and immortality 😡
Suffice to say, I'll gladly go 12 rounds with anyone who has this opinion of KT. We absolutely, positively fleeced Arsensal for $25 million on Tierney, banged up as he was (and still is), and if things aren't panning out for him there, he's always welcome back here. The kid spent roughly 2/3rds of his life at Celtic; not only that, he bled and played hurt for Celtic (as has been mentioned earlier). The bhoy is bona fide forever Celtic.

Suffice to say, I'll gladly go 12 rounds with anyone who has this opinion of KT. We absolutely, positively fleeced Arsensal for $25 million on Tierney, banged up as he was (and still is), and if things aren't panning out for him there, he's always welcome back here. The kid spent roughly 2/3rds of his life at Celtic; not only that, he bled and played hurt for Celtic (as has been mentioned earlier). The bhoy is bona fide forever Celtic.
Much as I love your work sir and agree 💯 that KT is a bhoy. I think you’ve very clearly argued why we shouldn’t have him back🍀

We couldn’t afford him, we don’t/can’t pay premier league wages, he’s a top level player, making top level wages, there nae chance he’s coming back here, other than possibly a wee swan song when he’s in his mid 30’s and passed it 🤷‍♂️

We couldn’t afford him, we don’t/can’t pay premier league wages, he’s a top level player, making top level wages, there nae chance he’s coming back here, other than possibly a wee swan song when he’s in his mid 30’s and passed it 🤷‍♂️

You never know Bb. KT might be a player who thought the grass would be greener and learned the hard way, that its not. He's Celtic through and through. Maybe he's realised that playing the beautiful game infront of the best fans in the world is better than picking up £70,000 a week. He may decide that £40,000 a week and pulling on the hoops is good enough.........or he'll end up at Newcastle earning £100,000 blood money a week 🤷🏻‍♂️...who knows 😂

You never know Bb. KT might be a player who thought the grass would be greener and learned the hard way, that its not. He's Celtic through and through. Maybe he's realised that playing the beautiful game infront of the best fans in the world is better than picking up £70,000 a week. He may decide that £40,000 a week and pulling on the hoops is good enough.........or he'll end up at Newcastle earning £100,000 blood money a week 🤷🏻‍♂️...who knows 😂
He’s gonna stay in the EPL probably with Newcastle for the money Mm or to show Arteta what he’s missing one of the best Left backs.
Would love to see him at CP again but only Dermot can spend the wedge needed but he’s too busy swinging them. Plus what a show of intent that we’re going big time like MON’s time in charge.
The lift the above signing would do to Fans and the toilet roll sales to the SMSM and to Beales bargain basements
Priceless.
But sadly that’s a pipe dream.
But we can dream

HH 🍀

TBF why wait until a manager is in place whom may then have to pay top dollar or may change his mind as did Howe, when you can pick up decent players through good scouting whilst they are been offered at acceptable terms and we are confident they will be decent and have a sellable price once developed or playing from the beginning.
This is what the majority of teams that have a director of football will do, especially if they have a buy low, develop and move on at a large profit. I the case of the young norse god I think that ange had already identified him as a player who would fit into his style of play so I think this might be young Lawwell finishing off that particular piece of business, hopefully with Rodgers "sorry, but no using his initials or a nickname", agreement. HH.

This is what the majority of teams that have a director of football will do, especially if they have a buy low, develop and move on at a large profit. I the case of the young norse god I think that ange had already identified him as a player who would fit into his style of play so I think this might be young Lawwell finishing off that particular piece of business, hopefully with Rodgers "sorry, but no using his initials or a nickname", agreement. HH.
Sorry guys, just a slight tangent here, received my new away top today the published photos do not do it justice it is a stonker of a top very very tasty HH coybib💚🍀

Al have the blood money sir😬thank you….

Hiya guys and gals. I drifted from the forum into Twitter ( global political concerns ) soon after we lost Michael Duffy ( Almighty God have mercy on him ) and it's nice to be back even though it still looks as if we are a "wee" forum. Anyway get ready to trash me because here I go.
1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit
4. Holm looks like a Stuart Armstrong type to me and I loved Armstrong's ability to break the lines so I'm delighted with the first signing
5. I would sign Billy Gilmour
6. I;m off to get my tin hat on
He is now our manager so we should get behind him and give him out support. However, this does not make him any less of lying traitorous toerag. He is just in the door and is promising European success ffs.
As for Mr Gilmour he is a decent player but I'm sure we could do better.

He is now our manager so we should get behind him and give him out support. However, this does not make him any less of lying traitorous toerag. He is just in the door and is promising European success ffs.
As for Mr Gilmour he is a decent player but I'm sure we could do better.

Don't think he promised european success....that's the angle the media will attack him on. He said he wants us to do well in Europe...push us forward, like every manager and fan has said before him...but as we continue to dominate Scottish football the media will say "remember that time he said he'll bring European success??"......he didn't say that at all. Best avoid falling into traps that are set up for us

Hiya guys and gals. I drifted from the forum into Twitter ( global political concerns ) soon after we lost Michael Duffy ( Almighty God have mercy on him ) and it's nice to be back even though it still looks as if we are a "wee" forum. Anyway get ready to trash me because here I go.
1. Brendan is not a rat now,he is our manager and we need to unify as we did when Ange arrived.
2. John Kennedy is from a dynasty of dyed in the wool Celts.is an excellent coach and I hope he stays.
3. I was ejected from Kerrydale street as a lurking hun because I had the effrontery to say "they" were recruiting well Cantwell, Raskin, Butland etc and we should respect the fact they are a greater threat ( especially in conjunction with the biased officialdom up here ). I believe if you do not respect your opponent you are liable to be " caught cold " by your own conceit
4. Holm looks like a Stuart Armstrong type to me and I loved Armstrong's ability to break the lines so I'm delighted with the first signing
5. I would sign Billy Gilmour
6. I;m off to get my tin hat on
Billy Gilmore? Why? Because he played well against Liverpool 2 & a half season ago lol
I think the guys on kerrydale Street were right to call you a hun 😆

Kyogo expresses passion and desire to play and shine in the big games coming up. The reason upcoming players with potential to get bigger rewards elsewhere, come to test their mettle and see if they are up for the challenge among the noise and support.

Happy Birthday Naka.

Members online

Latest posts

Back