AIK Thursday. Will we do it or will the roof cave in completely?

Do you reckon, in a hypothetical world where we didn't go out to Cluj (say Brown doesn't give away a fuckwitted penalty), with our squad as it is, we would've beat Slavia? Bearing in mind we'd be confident after the hypothetical win over Cluj?

Hypothetically we would have a chance, I would think we could score, but, and it’s always the but, our defence is chronic in Europe. We scored 3 at home after a 1.1 draw away and conceded 4 at home.

We are 8 days left of a 3 month window and we are looking at playing Hayes and Ralston in a playoff game.

There is no excuse for that. It’s an utter scandal that level of wanton incompetence.

Lets just get on with it ! Always when bad results are about ,you want to get back on the park and get going ,think they will get a result ,like all be disappointed,? If not,con on the hoops ,hh
Exactly. Celtic are always just 2 games away from "crisis". Realistically we should have won both games and we'd still be reasonably happy, despite the justified moans about the lack of new players.

Let's hope we get stuck in tomorrow and find our Mojo again because we have the potential to blow them away IF we get our tactics, formation and team selection right. Mon The Hoops. ??

Exactly. Celtic are always just 2 games away from "crisis". Realistically we should have won both games and we'd still be reasonably happy, despite the justified moans about the lack of new players.

Let's hope we get stuck in tomorrow and find our Mojo again because we have the potential to blow them away IF we get our tactics, formation and team selection right. Mon The Hoops. ??
Yep hh

Why would Lawell want to prevent people all over Britain watching it? Even people who subscribe can’t. He could have turned a blind eye. But it seems if he isn’t making a buck out of the support he has a problem.

Also there are probably thousands of people who love the team but couldn’t afford it. What about them?
I would have kept it as it is and let the people sing. He’s a tight-fisted cunt only concerned with cash in the bank. Not the support.
Sorry about delay, but you think it's OK for Celtic TV to charge some people for watching live Celtic TV matches but let some people hack into it because they can't afford it???. I personally can't afford Celtic TV (but I wouldn't be able to watch live games because I live in England so not abroad) other reasons stop me going to paradise so I use other ways to try to watch Celtic but I don't expect the club to make it easier for me to find outside sources

Sorry about delay, but you think it's OK for Celtic TV to charge some people for watching live Celtic TV matches but let some people hack into it because they can't afford it???. I personally can't afford Celtic TV (but I wouldn't be able to watch live games because I live in England so not abroad) other reasons stop me going to paradise so I use other ways to try to watch Celtic but I don't expect the club to make it easier for me to find outside sources

Then we have different philosophies on who we are. Fans who want and can afford it would be buy it, as they do. There is no question though that in these hard times under a Tory bastard juanta, that many families who love the club cannot watch the team on it much less afford to take themselves or their children to games through poverty.

I think many kids develop a love for us, who have never been able to go. When I was a child I got lifted over and the local supporter bus let me on for nothing because I would stand there with a long face. I went everywhere because of that.

I feel sorry for all the kids now who can’t do that and although there has to be some blocks, I don’t think this is right. Who is going to want to watch it? Celtic people young and old. Many not able to afford it and that pains me that money determines access, particularly in these times of in work poverty, never mind people on benefits.

If I was in charge I would allow people and families on low incomes to get it for a greatly reduced price or free. I would also put aside a couple of thousand season books for people who couldn’t afford them to apply for a game and rotate them, giving many a chance so many of us take for granted. They are our people and I remember me as a child being poor and would never have been able to go.

By turning a blind eye and leaving it as is, it allows many to see their team, our team. We talk of being a family, who among us thinks it’s ok to forget family if they are having a hard time?

I don’t accept that should be us. We need to do more to help our fans young and old who are denied watching us, can’t afford SKY or BT.

Here’s and idea. Maybe all those at board level who receive a bonus or a dividend put some of that into a pot that buys tickets and CCTV for our people who can’t afford it, so wee boys and lassies can at least see them. And adults too who love the club as much as anyone. We were started to help our ancestors who were poor. Some still are, we cannot forget them, leaving it possible to access CTV to me is the start of things we should do.

This one THE most spectacular own goal posts I've ever read. First of all he comes on and tries to admonish me for criticizing PL for ramping up security on CTV (at a time when they should be making the game FREE to ALL the support, that includes those who have the time and opportunity to attend) then he comes out with THIS,"other reasons stop me going to paradise so I use other ways to try to watch Celtic but I don't expect the club to make it easier for me to find outside sources"???
What the fuck does that mean? Do you hire a medium who can psychically tune into the game and give you a running commentary? That surely hast be one of THE most dumbfucked statements I've ever read.
Oh btw, I remember you now from the past, you were a fuckwit then and are still the same I see, fuck off and scroll past me you prick.

The jury is out. Not one of us will be surprised if we collapse. That’s the extent of how much the club has fucked up yet again.

A qualifier for the EL and we aren’t sure if we will beat a team on a tenth of our budget.

Maybe Lenny will have learned his lesson and play Shved at LB.

Would anybody be surprised with that either?

Shambolic isn’t even close to the ckusterfuck the suits and the manager have shat upon us yet again.

Fasten your seatbelts and get a right good cargo in. We are going to need it I fear.
I for 1 would be very surprised if we cave in TV1 I honestly believe we will see the real Celtic tonight, I fancy us to stick 3 possibly 4 past a side that maribor kod from the champions league. Maribor were then easily dispatched by Rosenborg. Aye they may be 15 games or so into their season but we are now what? 10 or 11 into ours. On top of that I will take great pleasure in thumping them given what some of their players have been saying about us. Like sevco , let them write us off. And then see the consequences of doing your talking tjrough toilet roll instead of on the park. Sure we had a bad result and sure we need players but we are still watching the most successful domestic Celtic since the previous "legitimate " 9iar. Bring it on HH COYBIG

This one THE most spectacular own goal posts I've ever read. First of all he comes on and tries to admonish me for criticizing PL for ramping up security on CTV (at a time when they should be making the game FREE to ALL the support, that includes those who have the time and opportunity to attend) then he comes out with THIS,"other reasons stop me going to paradise so I use other ways to try to watch Celtic but I don't expect the club to make it easier for me to find outside sources"???
What the fuck does that mean? Do you hire a medium who can psychically tune into the game and give you a running commentary? That surely hast be one of THE most dumbfucked statements I've ever read.
Oh btw, I remember you now from the past, you were a fuckwit then and are still the same I see, fuck off and scroll past me you prick.
I'm not on Facebook as I hate it but if you or anyone else is. Hesgoal is where you'll find a stream normally or a firestick/android box they can't block everything anyway id best go get my tickets min the hoops HH gerintaethem p.s play nice bhoys winning captains already warned us all about personal stuff ☘

Then we have different philosophies on who we are. Fans who want and can afford it would be buy it, as they do. There is no question though that in these hard times under a Tory bastard juanta, that many families who love the club cannot watch the team on it much less afford to take themselves or their children to games through poverty.

I think many kids develop a love for us, who have never been able to go. When I was a child I got lifted over and the local supporter bus let me on for nothing because I would stand there with a long face. I went everywhere because of that.

I feel sorry for all the kids now who can’t do that and although there has to be some blocks, I don’t think this is right. Who is going to want to watch it? Celtic people young and old. Many not able to afford it and that pains me that money determines access, particularly in these times of in work poverty, never mind people on benefits.

If I was in charge I would allow people and families on low incomes to get it for a greatly reduced price or free. I would also put aside a couple of thousand season books for people who couldn’t afford them to apply for a game and rotate them, giving many a chance so many of us take for granted. They are our people and I remember me as a child being poor and would never have been able to go.

By turning a blind eye and leaving it as is, it allows many to see their team, our team. We talk of being a family, who among us thinks it’s ok to forget family if they are having a hard time?

I don’t accept that should be us. We need to do more to help our fans young and old who are denied watching us, can’t afford SKY or BT.

Here’s and idea. Maybe all those at board level who receive a bonus or a dividend put some of that into a pot that buys tickets and CCTV for our people who can’t afford it, so wee boys and lassies can at least see them. And adults too who love the club as much as anyone. We were started to help our ancestors who were poor. Some still are, we cannot forget them, leaving it possible to access CTV to me is the start of things we should do.

Hear, hear!

Do you think people only go to see fitba in the stadium because they can't watch it on TV? The biggest causal factor in low attendances is a bad football environment, whether that's a shit team and shit pricing relative to the quality of the 'product'.

Who knows what we're in store for tonight, all depends on which Celtic turn up. Tough opposition who have a physical presence we're gonnae have to stand up to. No predictions just hope I'm not trudging out the stadium after another Cluj repeat.

I have the same horrible feeling I had before the cludgie game, anything other than a win of 2 goals (or more) to nothing then I'd say we're fecked.
This is all so unnecessary, and easily resolved, I'm so sick of celtic fucking up by doing things on the cheap, it's been this way since the sixties, probably longer.
I'm going for a pint or six, fuck it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back