AIK Thursday. Will we do it or will the roof cave in completely?

There is only one thing to do TV ,support and believe,the odds are stacked against ,but,now is the time to pull out all the stops ,IF we gat a result and a good performance ,then it will send all the doom mongers with tails between their legs ,and I don’t mean Celtic supporters here ,all the other crap merchants!,you never know ,will have fingers and all else crossed to pull it out of the hat ,?off course if the manager has learned anything from the last two games ,hh
? Christ's sake. What anti-depressants are you on?

I'll go for a score draw tomorrow. What about the two games after that, the Minis and Sevco. I'll go for a win and a lose. Hate to say it but thats what I think, going with the last two games at Ipox.We've got worse and they have improved. Hope I'am wrong.
At the risk of incurring his Holiness' wrath, away and stop talking shite ya tube! 'I hink the huns'll beat us'
Piss off.

I for 1 would be very surprised if we cave in TV1 I honestly believe we will see the real Celtic tonight, I fancy us to stick 3 possibly 4 past a side that maribor kod from the champions league. Maribor were then easily dispatched by Rosenborg. Aye they may be 15 games or so into their season but we are now what? 10 or 11 into ours. On top of that I will take great pleasure in thumping them given what some of their players have been saying about us. Like sevco , let them write us off. And then see the consequences of doing your talking tjrough toilet roll instead of on the park. Sure we had a bad result and sure we need players but we are still watching the most successful domestic Celtic since the previous "legitimate " 9iar. Bring it on HH COYBIG

If we turn up. If the defence don’t be the defence then you could be right. A lot of ifs though for me Lenny is in the last chance saloon, Lawell is the barman.

To answer the question in the title of this thread, I think we will come through on Thursday and win. As the defence is still unsettled and confidence is lower then we may struggle more than we should against what will be an organised team playing to there strengths looking to hit us on the break. It was only 2 weeks ago everyone was buzzing about a lot of aspects of our play but no doubt we shot ourselves in the foot - should have seen out the Cluj game to go through (fair play to them to never giving up and beating a stronger team away from home) and the Dunfermilne game was similar to the Morton cup tie a few years ago when we battered a lower league team but just couldn't finish them off for various reasons (except this we did go through AET).

I too share many people's frustrations in our bizarre transfer strategy (we don't want or need to break the bank, just sensibly buy players for the positions we have left exposed), but this is what we have to deal with so the players - and management team - had better make the most of this opportunity and win through against AIK.

I predict 3-1 at home then if we can score early over there we should be able to see it out (I'm going for a score draw).
3 nil the nite mate can feel it in ma bones players will want to put good display on HH

If we turn up. If the defence don’t be the defence then you could be right. A lot of ifs though for me Lenny is in the last chance saloon, Lawell is the barman.
Well think it was a slow start but AIK despite their raucauss support have to be the worst Scandinavian side we've played and we've played a lot. Either that or they simply bottled it after saying they'd revel in the CP atmosphere. They got the ball and lumped it as far as possible upfield. Our not given goal befire half time woke us up. Their goalie made some super saves as soon as 2nd half started it was all us playing on the ground and slick. Eddys goal outstanding kudos to the ghuy who said the winds at his back when I thought it too far out. Forrest immense again Christie and ajer +marks .jullien ok after few wobbles , boli industrious it could've been 5 even more I'm really happy to ram it down their throats and gloat. Dont know what was going on with the polis and AIK fans seemed to do with a banner about Johan mjahllby though I could be wrong. Thoroughly satisfying and deserved win. Better sides will punish us but at least it looks like we'll get to play them. HH

Then we have different philosophies on who we are. Fans who want and can afford it would be buy it, as they do. There is no question though that in these hard times under a Tory bastard juanta, that many families who love the club cannot watch the team on it much less afford to take themselves or their children to games through poverty.

I think many kids develop a love for us, who have never been able to go. When I was a child I got lifted over and the local supporter bus let me on for nothing because I would stand there with a long face. I went everywhere because of that.

I feel sorry for all the kids now who can’t do that and although there has to be some blocks, I don’t think this is right. Who is going to want to watch it? Celtic people young and old. Many not able to afford it and that pains me that money determines access, particularly in these times of in work poverty, never mind people on benefits.

If I was in charge I would allow people and families on low incomes to get it for a greatly reduced price or free. I would also put aside a couple of thousand season books for people who couldn’t afford them to apply for a game and rotate them, giving many a chance so many of us take for granted. They are our people and I remember me as a child being poor and would never have been able to go.

By turning a blind eye and leaving it as is, it allows many to see their team, our team. We talk of being a family, who among us thinks it’s ok to forget family if they are having a hard time?

I don’t accept that should be us. We need to do more to help our fans young and old who are denied watching us, can’t afford SKY or BT.

Here’s and idea. Maybe all those at board level who receive a bonus or a dividend put some of that into a pot that buys tickets and CCTV for our people who can’t afford it, so wee boys and lassies can at least see them. And adults too who love the club as much as anyone. We were started to help our ancestors who were poor. Some still are, we cannot forget them, leaving it possible to access CTV to me is the start of things we should do.
Having different phylosophies??? From one post?? We probably deep down have the same phylosophies but I could be pragmatic. Football is a business (no matter what we would want but it is a business) Celtic TV is a business and has to be run like one. I live on an estate that is full of single parents with 2 or 3 children (not a judgement just fact) when you're in a shop and those children are asking mum can I have this or can I have that but mum says no I can't afford it, it heart breaking because it's the same question from the same children with the same answers every week, I don't expect the shop keeper to turn round and say oh you can have it anyway because you're poorer than me, do you???

This one THE most spectacular own goal posts I've ever read. First of all he comes on and tries to admonish me for criticizing PL for ramping up security on CTV (at a time when they should be making the game FREE to ALL the support, that includes those who have the time and opportunity to attend) then he comes out with THIS,"other reasons stop me going to paradise so I use other ways to try to watch Celtic but I don't expect the club to make it easier for me to find outside sources"???
What the fuck does that mean? Do you hire a medium who can psychically tune into the game and give you a running commentary? That surely hast be one of THE most dumbfucked statements I've ever read.
Oh btw, I remember you now from the past, you were a fuckwit then and are still the same I see, fuck off and scroll past me you prick.
What a prick!! Because my idea is different from yours and your so high and mighty you start personal abuse instead of the abuse why not try something different and tell me why I am wrong and you are right??? I don't expect the club to make it easier for me (so they hike up security) why is that hard to comprehend?? I presume that's why the abuse. You remember me from the past?? That's good I don't remember you one bit, so that means to me that you butted into an argument that had nothing to do with you. Ergo not a relivant person to me (or I just forget about our interaction)

At the risk of incurring his Holiness' wrath, away and stop talking shite ya tube! 'I hink the huns'll beat us'
Piss off.
I dont think they will beat us. My reasoning for that is that I believe we are better than them. I'd settle for a draw at greyskull but think they'll struggle against our mid-to - front line. Eddy christie broony calmac all out for revenge. I see goals in that game and I'll predict 3-2 Celtic or a score draw 2-2

What a prick!! Because my idea is different from yours and your so high and mighty you start personal abuse instead of the abuse why not try something different and tell me why I am wrong and you are right??? I don't expect the club to make it easier for me (so they hike up security) why is that hard to comprehend?? I presume that's why the abuse. You remember me from the past?? That's good I don't remember you one bit, so that means to me that you butted into an argument that had nothing to do with you. Ergo not a relivant person to me (or I just forget about our interaction)
Get a firestick or Android box load live net tv which has Celtic tv on it . Not always the greatest picture stalls a bit but youll see the game

Do you think people only go to see fitba in the stadium because they can't watch it on TV? The biggest causal factor in low attendances is a bad football environment, whether that's a shit team and shit pricing relative to the quality of the 'product'.
I understand there are ma
Get a firestick or Android box load live net tv which has Celtic tv on it . Not always the greatest picture stalls a bit but youll see the game
I downloaded a couple last night they all had Celtic TV on and none off them would work. Couldn't get cup game on last weekend either, that was the first time in 3 years (not including games I went to obviously)

I prefer the line, blessed are the cheesemakers.

One that was definitely misheard was the meek shall inherit the earth.

Leaving aside the reality that millions are still left to try and survive on earth while multi-nationals attempt to patent the produce and tons of foods are dumped daily past sell by.

It was actually the Geek shall inherit the earth.

Members online

Latest posts

Back