An extra prezzie from castle greyscull

He has always admired SG,although I did not see the interview.
Sevco fans hatred of him will never change,it goes beyond football.
Sooking up will never work!!

Och he’s went to hell in a handbasket.

Sickening seeing him say the scum are a fantastic team whilst he can beat celtic he could not break them down last weeks interview.

This weeks more sickening the cunt doesn’t need a straw i tell you

As long as we defeat them I will be happy. To tear them a new one, on top of all the other new ones we have torn them, would be fantastic. If we play the way we can, then we will have more fans in the stadium come the end. What a total humiliation that would be.

All the hype, all the press praying Stevie G would do the business will shatter, leaving them distraught and in a shithole of utter pain.

I prefer they had their delusions fuelled. I love it when they actually believe, the pain when those delusions are exposed as such, makes my heart glow.

We should be absolutely ruthless and destroy them. Humiliate them. Take the piss out of them. Show them that rather than being the end of their terror, it’s only the beginning.

A Treble Treble and CL qualification will ensure not only have we a current team able to ragdoll them, but with the riches of the CL banked, there aren’t enough sofas in the world to rummage down for the odd £1 coin to help them match us.

I lived through that bastard Murray taunting us with his, we now know, illegally gained money, and I want us to exact a terrible revenge that lasts for many, many years. Or longer. :)

Let’s start on Saturday by destroying not only their team, but their hope. HH

That Pal was a brilliant post ?????

Back