An extra prezzie from castle greyscull

The c*nt in goal for Sevco is invariably called ''Shagger'' by the masses !
If you knew nothing about this team then that nickname would be enough to indicate the level of morality these peepul .
Imagine taking your kids to watch a team that has a goalie who is idolised because of his promiscuity in the bedroom !

Just felt that using Shagger & pumping in the same post would have ruined its content

Never mind the excellent points made. I just can't get past the title. He man got his power from castle greyskull meaning he is the good guy. Skeletor lived in snake mountain meaning he is the bad guy. The debt dome should always be referred to as snake mountain

Sorry for the interruption... continue

If you knew nothing about this team then that nickname would be enough to indicate the level of morality these peepul .
Imagine taking your kids to watch a team that has a goalie who is idolised because of his promiscuity in the bedroom !
do we no call Griffiths that??lol

Having watched the Celtic performance in today's game & then watched "The Ranger's" v Hibernian, I can honestly say "The Peepul" will be fvckin raging after that pish they had tae endure today they're incapable of killing a game off.

McGregor is the only thing that's stopping them from a serious pumping, still think we'll stick 4 past them on Saturday, hopefully the cvnt in goals has a bad day & it could be 8. MON THE HOOPS
Tae see that Dirty B-astard McGregors torn Hun face picking the new oot 8 times wd be Fukin PRICELESS??????

As long as we defeat them I will be happy. To tear them a new one, on top of all the other new ones we have torn them, would be fantastic. If we play the way we can, then we will have more fans in the stadium come the end. What a total humiliation that would be.

All the hype, all the press praying Stevie G would do the business will shatter, leaving them distraught and in a shithole of utter pain.

I prefer they had their delusions fuelled. I love it when they actually believe, the pain when those delusions are exposed as such, makes my heart glow.

We should be absolutely ruthless and destroy them. Humiliate them. Take the piss out of them. Show them that rather than being the end of their terror, it’s only the beginning.

A Treble Treble and CL qualification will ensure not only have we a current team able to ragdoll them, but with the riches of the CL banked, there aren’t enough sofas in the world to rummage down for the odd £1 coin to help them match us.

I lived through that bastard Murray taunting us with his, we now know, illegally gained money, and I want us to exact a terrible revenge that lasts for many, many years. Or longer. :)

Let’s start on Saturday by destroying not only their team, but their hope. HH

Aye wiz dull m8 tae Eduoard came on but HONESTLY The Filth are RANK ROTTEN! They kno it & they kno that we kno it?????
Word of caution playing the Stinkies in their ain midden they
will be up to every little trick they can muster you know the normal ,players sent off ? in play acting pressure ref (caution) When we played Hibs couple of weeks ago we weren’t at the races so to speak,agree with you they are mince

Word of caution playing the Stinkies in their ain midden they
will be up to every little trick they can muster you know the normal ,players sent off ? in play acting pressure ref (caution) When we played Hibs couple of weeks ago we weren’t at the races so to speak,agree with you they are mince
Hibs are a betta team than the FILTH m8 just short on quality ranoo! Our formation that day wiz NONSENSE as well..lessons have bn learned & let's face it they haven't a fukin clue???????

As long as we defeat them I will be happy. To tear them a new one, on top of all the other new ones we have torn them, would be fantastic. If we play the way we can, then we will have more fans in the stadium come the end. What a total humiliation that would be.

All the hype, all the press praying Stevie G would do the business will shatter, leaving them distraught and in a shithole of utter pain.

I prefer they had their delusions fuelled. I love it when they actually believe, the pain when those delusions are exposed as such, makes my heart glow.

We should be absolutely ruthless and destroy them. Humiliate them. Take the piss out of them. Show them that rather than being the end of their terror, it’s only the beginning.

A Treble Treble and CL qualification will ensure not only have we a current team able to ragdoll them, but with the riches of the CL banked, there aren’t enough sofas in the world to rummage down for the odd £1 coin to help them match us.

I lived through that bastard Murray taunting us with his, we now know, illegally gained money, and I want us to exact a terrible revenge that lasts for many, many years. Or longer. :)

Let’s start on Saturday by destroying not only their team, but their hope. HH
Lived thru it masel m8 but only when TB came did I think we cd dae a/thing as we had QUALITY in our team also!! Their current team is Fukin DROSS, Their hope is false, THEY ARE COMPLETELY FUKIN DELUDED??????..I want them TOTALLY HUMILIATED..The 5-0 game came close as we never let up & their keeper had a Blinda! That is aw they have, a decent keeper but when the goals start flyin in a hope he chucks it & says tae eezsel "Whit the Fuk am a daein here" ?????? COYBIG????????☘☘☘☘

Awful lot ae UGLY Burds oot thr m8 especially at the walk ????????

Back