Andy Goram dead at 58 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre asking for trouble with these kindcof threads but dont stoop to the level of the hun who we slaughter for the bile they spout.

Disagree with that in term of "bile"....both Gorum and Bell have been called out for what they supported. Racism, terrorism and the murder of people for their faith. The huns sing songs about our legends being pedophiles. A full stadium of them celebrate the death of Scottish legends, Catholic and protestants who took scottish football to the next level, a group of guys you wouldn't find in the papers drinking with and celebrating with terrorist....there's a big difference on how the people on this forum have acted towards gorams death and they way the act towards ours.

His excuses and his ex boot of a wife saying religion changed him is to my mind a crock of shite, fuck him and fuck awe the small minded people that believe its OK believe its OK to sympathise with a bigoted hun cunt.

Bye fukin bye ya fuckin hun orange bastard. Say hello sorry hello hello to wee Jimmy. Yer deed like yit team.

His wife might actually have a point.
Loyalist prisoners for the most part found Jesus in jail and got significantly reduced sentences.
Some of them got Jesus real bad and there is a close association between Loyalist narco-terrorism and evangelical Christofacism; with serial-killer, psycho preachers.
Good chance Goram fell under the influence of such entities.

His excuses and his ex boot of a wife saying religion changed him is to my mind a crock of shite, fuck him and fuck awe the small minded people that believe its OK believe its OK to sympathise with a bigoted hun cunt.

Bye fukin bye ya fuckin hun orange bastard. Say hello sorry hello hello to wee Jimmy. Yer deed like yit team.
not like you 50

but have to agree with everything you say , i have no sympathy for him a bigot and a racist , one who spouted his sectatian bile to any pisshead who would listen and who like others in that rancid club headed across the water to cosy up to loyalist killers knowing full well what he was doing ,,,,helps with the after dinner circuit
The press pass that shite off as leading a colourful life ,the same one's who would pay him ÂŁ1k for any type of story both rags had him on the payroll i know that for a fact he made quite a bit of money when man ure were sounding him out

i'll keep my sympathy for others,,,,,,,folk that deserve it

Disagree with that in term of "bile"....both Gorum and Bell have been called out for what they supported. Racism, terrorism and the murder of people for their faith. The huns sing songs about our legends being pedophiles. A full stadium of them celebrate the death of Scottish legends, Catholic and protestants who took scottish football to the next level, a group of guys you wouldn't find in the papers drinking with and celebrating with terrorist....there's a big difference on how the people on this forum have acted towards gorams death and they way the act towards ours.
Some of the comments are out of order.If you dont thinkso then good for you.I dont get involved in tit for tat bile with their fans.In my first post i said the guy was a bigot but i ll keep it classyđź‘Ť

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back