Andy Goram dead at 58 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chernobyl. All that radioactivity landing over Europe in the 80s must have something to do with it. Imo.
Possibly Bri but we still use chemicals in agriculture that have been banned in other countries. We pump antibiotics into cattle for our meat production and we throw all sorts of E numbers into food to make it look good, last longer and go further. Don't even start me on the pollutants from cars and lorries.

It's easy to pinpoint some of the causes but we aren't learning from them. 😥

RIP Andy Goram taken way too soon by a disease that doesn’t discriminate it try’s to kill all, lost enough family and friends to it.
Was a great Keeper broke Harold Brattback
Back in the day.
So Condolences to you and all your family and friends. 🙏

HH 🙏

Awful disease no matter his affiliates, Hope he's at peace and his family are at peace. Going through the same with my big sister 3yrs clear ( breast cancer) came back, Really hard to write this. Was in the do I share or not? It's a Disease that knows no boundaries. Cant of a thing. She went thru surgery Fri, still find out results. Take care people life is too short. HH

Awful disease no matter his affiliates, Hope he's at peace and his family are at peace. Going through the same with my big sister 3yrs clear ( breast cancer) came back, Really hard to write this. Was in the do I share or not? It's a Disease that knows no boundaries. Cant of a thing. She went thru surgery Fri, still find out results. Take care people life is too short. HH
Sending best wishes to your sister and all the family. 💚

Where was his diginty for the victims of loyalist murder gangs???

Nobody is under any illusions regards the evil influences Andy Goram fell under. Hatred is a poisonous influence and many who work close to it are affected by it.
I'm not making excuses for Andy Goram but, as one who has had to and still has to deal with hateful emotions, it would be hypocritical of me to condemn him.
He was a great goalkeeper and was held in some regard by named Celtic greats who could see past the misguided influences.
I'm in no position to 'cast the first stone'. Few have lived model lives.
The first step in defeating hate is learning not to be triggered by it.
We shall overcome.
Andy Goram R.I.P.

Where was his diginty for the victims of loyalist murder gangs???
That’s the difference between us and them, their a klub founded on hate, racism, we arra peeplo etc, we are NOT, we are a respectful club, all inclusive with standards that get maintained, his loyalists leaning allegiance is well documented, up to the point where he was caught shagging a loyalist prisoners wife, and was run out of Northern Ireland at gun point.

If your a religious person, you’ll know he’ll have to stand in front of his maker and atone for his sins, wither or not he’s goes through the pearly gates, or goes somewhere a wee bit warmer, no one knows

Let’s not reduce this to something you’d find over on follow follow if one of our players passed away….I’d hope we’d aw be better than that

To quote a line fae bambi “ if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back