Ange and Spurs

All this Ange speculation must have triggered Messi's decision to announce his departure from PSG. According to my sources he got up this morning, had his daily read of The Celtic Star and declared
"Fuck this shit! I'll announce I'm leaving PSG to fuck with the stenographers' heads. Everybody knows Keith Jackass can't multi-task so how is he gonna link Ange to Spurs and me to Sevco at the same time."
Hus ra rainjurs media noo put oot that there signin messi yit? 💩🤡

The media had Harry Kane leaving Spurs..... headlines every season...Even more than the Ange scenario.....IMHO I do not think Ange will leave.....Not until he has had a crack at Europe......Ange has already identified players for next season......Turnin doon the Spurs job is a good thing on his CV....shows loyalty.....

Isn't it great that we keep hearing how Ange has impressed Levy?

Slot, De Zebri , and about a dozen others also impressed Levy.

The main problem with this is that none of these managers are impressed with Levy.

Take Levy out of Spurs and there'd likely be a long list of wannabe spurs managers.

Brand spanking new stadium ( one they rarely fill), but that could be down to something simple like the stadium shakes and wobbles so fans fear for their safety inside the ground, minor gripe 🙈

Back