Ange and Spurs

No I get that D my reason for being fucked off with the board is that they must've known this was as good as a done deal so rushed out the statement saying there would be no extension for season ticket renewals this year unlike previous years.

That's a fuckin snake move on their part, most would have renewed regardless but they sneaky fucks rushed us into renewing this year (when people are really struggling financially) because they didn't want to take the chance that this might have an impact on season ticket sales i.e. get the money in first and then drop the bombshell.

It's a fucking shitty underhanded way to treat the support but that's them aw o'er the back!
True shadow 👍 we are nothing but cash cows for our Tory board 😡

Summed my thoughts up exactly mate
I feel a bit stupid - I had convinced myself we would get a third season from Ange as he gave the Champions League a real go. But it was not to be. Ange probably meant the badge thumping when he was doing it but it is the way he kept bullshitting us in the last couple of weeks and I was foolish enough to believe it that frustrates me.

We now need to get in the next manager as soon as possible and build their squad for next season.

No doubt we will have to go through this every 1, 2 or 3 years - as most fans have to do. I much prefer doing this at the start of the summer rather than in mid-season.

Ange, well look’s like he’s like a wee 18 month fling that gave you the rides of your life. Aye, you’re going to miss it when it’s gone, but you were never going to get married. Just pure unadulterated sex, lust and passion! He gave us those holy fuck orgasm moments where you’re shooting like a fire hose. It was just filth while it lasted. Thongs stuffed in mouths as gags, spanking like feck. Choking them with their own long hair. Filming them while blindfolded and a gagging wet mess. That is what he was to us. A dirty filthy midden who used his charm to get his wicked way.

We feel used, cheap, dirty. Yit we all enjoyed the ride…….🍆

We move on now though. Looking back lustful at what we had but knowing it would fuck your head……. Who’s wur next ride ? 🤣🤣
You know something mate, that is so funny but probably nearer the truth than we care to admit 😄

Aye, it's a day of mixed emotions for me felt like this before, when KD left for Liverpool, when Big Jock left for Leeds, Big Cesar left for Villa, when Henrik left for Barcelona, it happens & it feels like betrayal, but its not. It's just they're time at Celtic is over.

Our love for Celtic knows no bounds, our commitment & dedication is there until we die, what do we get back in return days like Saturday, these days are priceless, some if us remember the 90s 1 trophy in 9yrs, remember Wim stopped the 10 & left, remember Barnes football's like chess another fuckin idiot, we we're delighted tae see the back off, but one thing never changes, us.

I remember when the real RFC stopped our 1st 10. My Da told me tae 'KEEP THE FAITH' Tommy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️WE'RE GLASGOW CELTIC☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Last edited:
Aye, it's a day of mixed emotions for me felt like this before, when KD left for Liverpool, when Big Jock left for Leeds, Big Cesar left for Villa, when Henrik left for Barcelona, it happens & it feels like betrayal, but its not. It's just they're time at Celtic is over.

Our love for Celtic knows no bounds, our commitment & dedication is there until we die, what do we get back in return days like Saturday, these days are priceless, some if us remember the 90s 1 trophy in 9yrs, remember Wim stopped the 10 & left, remember Barnes football's like chess another fuckin idiot, we we're delighted tae see that back off, but one thing never changes, us.

I remember when the real RFC stopped our 1st 10. My Da told me tae 'KEEP THE FAITH' Tommy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️WE'RE GLASGOW CELTIC☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Great Post mate. Only we, the fans, are the constant and that will never change. Lived through all those times you've quoted , especially KD, but we're still here and still tims

Ange, well look’s like he’s like a wee 18 month fling that gave you the rides of your life. Aye, you’re going to miss it when it’s gone, but you were never going to get married. Just pure unadulterated sex, lust and passion! He gave us those holy fuck orgasm moments where you’re shooting like a fire hose. It was just filth while it lasted. Thongs stuffed in mouths as gags, spanking like feck. Choking them with their own long hair. Filming them while blindfolded and a gagging wet mess. That is what he was to us. A dirty filthy midden who used his charm to get his wicked way.

We move on now though. Looking back lustful at what we had but knowing it would fuck your head……. Who’s wur next ride ? 🤣🤣
I read that in the Marks and Spencer food advert voice in my head 😂

Mills & Boon called. They'd like you to write the new Barbara Cartland tribute series.

Fisiani will be plagiarising that for his next best selling novel 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back