Ange

Welshy on pre-season training

When asked about pre-season training, he said (to the effect of): "I'm not used to that, it's been tough [...] but I've really enjoyed it."

When asked about sessions under the new manager he said: "it's been brilliant, really positive. sessions have been really high standard, very sharp, all football based. that's exactly what you want as a player."

When asked how pre-season is different to Ange compared to previous pre-season, he said: "They're a lot more short and sharp, you're not stopping, you're not hanging about, you're doing one thing and straight into the next thing. the intensity is good, the boys are working really hard to try and prove themselves. its been a good start to the preseason."

Welshy on pre-season training

When asked about pre-season training, he said (to the effect of): "I'm not used to that, it's been tough [...] but I've really enjoyed it."

When asked about sessions under the new manager he said: "it's been brilliant, really positive. sessions have been really high standard, very sharp, all football based. that's exactly what you want as a player."

When asked how pre-season is different to Ange compared to previous pre-season, he said: "They're a lot more short and sharp, you're not stopping, you're not hanging about, you're doing one thing and straight into the next thing. the intensity is good, the boys are working really hard to try and prove themselves. its been a good start to the preseason."
Fucking love it

I've consistently been seeing comments like this made by Aussie-based Rangers fans on social media over the few weeks.

It's in complete contrast to Rangers fans outside of Australia who are just mocking and being the usual c***s.

The Aussie Rangers fans know what's coming their way once the Celtic squad is settled.

1625311654899.png

I have to say I'm a little surprised AP hasn't appointed his assistants yet? He's been in the job a couple of weeks now even if he was in quarantine for a while, his phone still works doesn't it?
He must have someone in mind surely? I do hope this doesn't mean JK and GS are being foisted on him. I know he said you don't want to lose valuable experience but I thought he'd rather work with someone he trusts.
It may happen this week in which case I'm fretting over nothing but time is ticking.

I have to say I'm a little surprised AP hasn't appointed his assistants yet? He's been in the job a couple of weeks now even if he was in quarantine for a while, his phone still works doesn't it?
He must have someone in mind surely? I do hope this doesn't mean JK and GS are being foisted on him. I know he said you don't want to lose valuable experience but I thought he'd rather work with someone he trusts.
It may happen this week in which case I'm fretting over nothing but time is ticking.
If The Boss comes out and says he liked JK and Strachan and that he wanted to work with them, would you accept it ?

I suppose we'd have to, it would surprise me though.
I’m not gonna pretend I knew anything about Celtic last season besides the fact it royally fucked 10 in a row - but I never saw matches or followed the team.

but from my outside perspective, both Kennedy and Strachan are young men (in terms of coaches).

One is under 40 and one is just over 40 - and both are Celtic fans to my knowledge. Isn’t it a bonus if Ange can improve them as coaches, which, I’m sure he will. I’m sure the pair are now learning new insights into football coaching and philosophy, and this can only be a good thing.

I’m not gonna pretend I knew anything about Celtic last season besides the fact it royally fucked 10 in a row - but I never saw matches or followed the team.

but from my outside perspective, both Kennedy and Strachan are young men (in terms of coaches).

One is under 40 and one is just over 40 - and both are Celtic fans to my knowledge. Isn’t it a bonus if Ange can improve them as coaches, which, I’m sure he will. I’m sure the pair are now learning new insights into football coaching and philosophy, and this can only be a good thing.
Should coaching the coaching staff be within Ange's remit though?

Should coaching the coaching staff be within Ange's remit though?
He'll want to implement his coaching style on them and have everyone on the same page moving forward
He will dictate changes to training if it's not going the way he wants
I don't know what constraints JK was under last season with NL and the Board etc, but he's a decent guy who has knowledge of the game and the club, so if Ange can get the best out of him, great
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back