Ange

He'll want to implement his coaching style on them and have everyone on the same page moving forward
He will dictate changes to training if it's not going the way he wants
I don't know what constraints JK was under last season with NL and the Board etc, but he's a decent guy who has knowledge of the game and the club, so if Ange can get the best out of him, great
HH
I can see Ange still having JK around at the moment to give him a better insight into Scottish football in general. Will it be for the long term? I still doubt it, but who knows if they do form a solid working relationship DILLIGAF

Ange fields a team tomorrow for the first time. It's his way or the highway. No matter what team we field I expect to see one or two touch football. High pressing and constant moving. He is the boss and everyone will know it. Even though it is a friendly he knows that he will be under the microscope. So many posters here bagged him when he was appointed. How could someone mange Celtic never having been in Scotland before? Here's a question before the first match. Has he gone up or down in your estimation from what you have seen in the last two weeks?
Will we become Ange's Army? Either piss or get off the pot. I'm going all in and placing my trust in Celtic.

Ange fields a team tomorrow for the first time. It's his way or the highway. No matter what team we field I expect to see one or two touch football. High pressing and constant moving. He is the boss and everyone will know it. Even though it is a friendly he knows that he will be under the microscope. So many posters here bagged him when he was appointed. How could someone mange Celtic never having been in Scotland before? Here's a question before the first match. Has he gone up or down in your estimation from what you have seen in the last two weeks?
Will we become Ange's Army? Either piss or get off the pot. I'm going all in and placing my trust in Celtic.

The planets have aligned.....we are on the march.....and we will stand united.....shoulder to shoulder.....with the Athenian Fenian...

Last edited:
Back to the good stuff, Celtic.

With without Kennedy or Strachan, if we start winning and playing the beautiful game, no-one will give a feck who the backroom team are.
It's interesting he said in his interview he normally works with the club staff that are there and will add what he feels they need. Kennedy may be a shite manager and Wee Wee Strachan may be useless. Or they may be outstanding at their jobs and taking flak for a nightmare season. Who really knows.

From a standing start, he knows football but he knows feck all about Scottish football. We all know that while the standard may be viewed as shite, our fitba has is well em intricasies we'll say. It takes an honest team to do well here, to win games you have to win the battle first and then quality comes through. Ange needs people with SPFL experience, end of.

It was heartening to see he has no entourage, he actually brought no-one, not a single person.
And tt looks as though the others will be resigned to slicing oranges (do they still do that ?), cone picker uppers and bib disher ooters. From my patchy viewing of CTV clips, only one man is heard at training and he takes the whole thing himself. He comes alive on the training pitch and its there he wants to be. So he likely needs help with all the other crap and as previously stated he is IT crap, someone good with a laptop is needed, i'm sure there is someone that fits that description..........

PS Fine art prints are temporarily suspended, photocopier out of toner

Back to the good stuff, Celtic.

With without Kennedy or Strachan, if we start winning and playing the beautiful game, no-one will give a feck who the backroom team are.
It's interesting he said in his interview he normally works with the club staff that are there and will add what he feels they need. Kennedy may be a shite manager and Wee Wee Strachan may be useless. Or they may be outstanding at their jobs and taking flak for a nightmare season. Who really knows.

From a standing start, he knows football but he knows feck all about Scottish football. We all know that while the standard may be viewed as shite, our fitba has is well em intricasies we'll say. It takes an honest team to do well here, to win games you have to win the battle first and then quality comes through. Ange needs people with SPFL experience, end of.

It was heartening to see he has no entourage, he actually brought no-one, not a single person.
And tt looks as though the others will be resigned to slicing oranges (do they still do that ?), cone picker uppers and bib disher ooters. From my patchy viewing of CTV clips, only one man is heard at training and he takes the whole thing himself. He comes alive on the training pitch and its there he wants to be. So he likely needs help with all the other crap and as previously stated he is IT crap, someone good with a laptop is needed, i'm sure there is someone that fits that description..........

PS Fine art prints are temporarily suspended, photocopier out of toner
Big Jozo was our orange slicer for a while. 🔪🤸🔪Ask Kenny Miller.

Ive heard that John Kennedy will run the lowland league team with Stephen McManus and Strachan jnr will be a first team coach with Maloney joining next week.... don't shoot the messenger 😬👍
That's fucked up. If we want youngsters developing into progressive players we put those negatrons in charge?

Maloney coming on board is good though, hope that bits true.

Members online

Latest posts

Back