Ange

In all fairness to anyone who has reservations about this appointment and anyone who uses lubo, Larsson, Jansen and whoever else as previous unknowns who were a success. That's a bit unfair unless you add scheidt, du wei, amido balde etc to balance the argument a wee bit.
The truth is none of us know which way this will go. We just have to hope.

The doubters do not care about his success. They do not know him. Just like they did not know Vim Jansen and Dr Jo. (or Delia) That is pessimism writ large. He is human and will respond better to honey than to vinegar. The huns in the press read these pages looking for dissent. Don't give it to them
It's not like you to give a flying f what other people think Fis.
Is today your annual day of rain Doon Under or maybe a science experiment gone wrong Dr Fis ? :ROFLMAO:

We live in hope and pray the Ange experiment is a massive success.............

In all fairness to anyone who has reservations about this appointment and anyone who uses lubo, Larsson, Jansen and whoever else as previous unknowns who were a success. That's a bit unfair unless you add scheidt, du wei, amido balde etc to balance the argument a wee bit.
The truth is none of us know which way this will go. We just have to hope.
Exactly we are all disapointed with wits been goin on but theres no need to go over board way the criticism either maybe the fact he's a no nonsense type of guy is just wit we need at this time that combined with trying to play the rite way let's just wait n see how he gets on as I said he might just be wit we need just now 🤞

Sorry but still remain in the unconvinced group and hope to be won over.
Bigger concerns about weather Ange can form a good working relationship with the 2 flowerpot men.
Hoping now he can bring in someone to work alongside him as otherwise it remains another type of lenny appointment for me.
Can he attract the players we hope for? Hoping he may have a few jems up his sleeve.
All eyes will be upon the board as to whether there decision is a fantastic or disaster, so hope that they do back him with funds to really give him the opportunity to prove his worth.
I will wish Ange all the best of luck as he possibly will need it, even if I still remain very sceptical about this appointment

Bigger concerns about weather Ange can form a good working relationship with the 2 flowerpot men.
Hoping now he can bring in someone to work alongside him as otherwise it remains another type of lenny appointment for me.
Can he attract the players we hope for? Hoping he may have a few jems up his sleeve.
All eyes will be upon the board as to whether there decision is a fantastic or disaster, so hope that they do back him with funds to really give him the opportunity to prove his worth.
I will wish Ange all the best of luck as he possibly will need it, even if I still remain very sceptical about this appointment
As u know I'm in the same boat. But we have to give him a chance. I kinda like his don't fuck with me attitude and I'm looking forward to him giving the stare to the first smart arsed Sevco leaning hack who takes him on. But it's results that matter, as long as we hit the ground running, he'll be ok.

Goin by wit anybody who knows him saying he's his own man I think he will bring in someone who he knows and trusts he will use hawdit and dawdit until he can put his own people in

As u know I'm in the same boat. But we have to give him a chance. I kinda like his don't fuck with me attitude and I'm looking forward to him giving the stare to the first smart arsed Sevco leaning hack who takes him on. But it's results that matter, as long as we hit the ground running, he'll be ok.
Of course we will give him a chance Brimcbhoy, and also positive Noises been made regarding him, so it is a wait and see on weather he can deliver.
I have lost total faith in this board which is influencing my outlooks upon the future as I just can't trust there decision making on what is best for our club.
Still hoping this decision can restore some confidence back into the board and only time will give us the answer

Of course we will give him a chance Brimcbhoy, and also positive Noises been made regarding him, so it is a wait and see on weather he can deliver.
I have lost total faith in this board which is influencing my outlooks upon the future as I just can't trust there decision making on what is best for our club.
Still hoping this decision can restore some confidence back into the board and only time will give us the answer
I have a feeling the board will get the sharp edge of his tongue if he's not backed financially. One thing I do believe. He's not a yes man.

100% behind him. I reckon we have got ourselves a gem of a manager....and I'm basing that solely on his 1st interview. Sounds like it's his goal to create a legacy for himself....not some ex player who's decided to give it a wee crack to see how it goes. Come on bhoys and ghirls. Let's get behind this guy.

Touché VG like thousands of others
I was right behind the goal when their second goal went in
It was a surreal experience as a teenager
Sitting on the big concrete steps and some guy inf front of us had his pocket dipped by some pick pocket
It was funny to see the 'miscreant' get grabbed by the Bhoys and given a 'Glasgow reprimand'
The polis arrived and continued beating the thief with their batons
Another memory was the guys walking around around selling oranges...one kept getting in the way of our viewing and eventually after much shouting "HAW !!! Get oot the fucking way !!" and other such colloquialisms, one of the Bhoys shouts "Over her pal !!"
The guy, thinking he had made a sale, came over and the 'customer' grabbed a handful of oranges from his tray, and fired them right at the guy's coupon, shouting "Noo get the fuck oot the way !!"
The vendor beat a hasty retreat, as everybody laughed around us
I remember just before the teams came out, some fat guy wearing a big white white ten gallon hat, and an emerald green suit, walked across the park to the centre circle
The Celtic fans booed him off the park, as he started waving to the crowd...knob
That was some trip, too bad about the result

HH

I have a feeling the board will get the sharp edge of his tongue if he's not backed financially. One thing I do believe. He's not a yes man.
Again how much clout will his word carry with such little knowledge of the European market.
As I said, has he got a few gems waiting on the opportunity to shine? I really hope so.
Wouldn't mind him knocking JK into shape either as I wouldn't trust him for the life of me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back